Location: Approx half a mile from Sa Coma beach. There is a bus but we never used it as it is not a bad walk past many bars, shops and restaurants.
Food: Very varied, always something to choose from. The canteen style nature of all inclusive will put you off if you don't like that sort of thing. I personally don't favour it, but at the same time all inc suits my family's needs and I would suggest it is certainly one of the better ones. Never struggled to find a table, and only had to queue for food once. If you only like pie and mash it won't be for you. Beans served cold every morning - they do have a microwave which I used but I should think the management could solve this now I've brought it to their attention.
Target market: Many other reviewers have suggested the hotel is aimed at the German markets, and I would argue that is not quite accurate. When I was there it was a 45% - 45% split English German with 10% others. The staff announce everything in English, German, French etc. All signage is multilingual. The staff were approachable and we did spend time talking to individuals that weren't English. This hotel is international would be a fairer description. The sun bed thing is a culture problem - you only get one if you get up early to get one. The hotel does say you can't reserve them but everyone does (English & German alike).
The Rooms: The lack of air con is an inconvenience. Particularly on nights when the clouds descend and keep all the heat in. It didn't ruin my holiday, but it would be more comfortable with air con - I appreciate given the layout of the resort it would be a huge undertaking for them to do this.
Everything else: We genuinely really enjoyed ourselves. The staff are extremely hardworking - we saw Massimo every day from first thing in the morning to last thing at night. Sa Coma is a lovely location and this hotel definitely did not disappoint us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IN GENERAL: The apartments HSM Club Torre Blanca offer all kind of advantages to spend unforgettable family holidays. The hotel is focused on children enjoyment, with its big and original lake shaped swimming pool, spacious sports area and all inclusive board. The hotel is open from May to October. LOCATION: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca is situated in Sa Coma, a resort in San Lorenzo municipality in the east of Majorca, 70 km away from Palma and 65 km from the airport. The beautiful beach of Sa Coma is almost 1 km long, and there is a sea promenade along the beach surrounded by palm trees. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the beach, which is situated 800 m from the hotel. Sa Coma is separated from Cala Millor by a natural area of Sa Punt de n'Amer. In the proximity there is also a small talayot in S'Illot. A commercial centre, with a supermarket, is situated just steps away from the hotel. There are also bars and restaurants near the beach. Attractions such as Auto Safari Zoo or Mini Golf Paradise are a must for children! The picturesque village Porto Cristo, with its famous Drach Caves, is just 6 km away. ROOMS: The complex consists of 2 floor bungalows and has the image of a small, charming Mediterranean village. Spacious and comfortable apartments, all with a bedroom and a living room (with sofa beds), bathroom, air conditioning, safety deposit box (extra charge), telephone, WIFI (extra charge), satellite TV and terrace. From May 2017 the complex also offers completely refurbished SUPERIOR APARTMENTS, which count with modern and minimalist design: bright colours, as well as comfy and elegant furniture. GASTRONOMY: The hotel offers an all inclusive food and beverage package. The restaurant serves meals in a thematic buffet style! There is a wide selection of cold and hot dishes, as well as a variety of fruit and desserts. The restaurant also offers some dishes prepared instantly in show cooking. The all inclusive package, besides 3 main meals, offers snacks between meals and all kinds of drinks (beverages, hot drinks, alcohol) and ice cream throughout the entire day. FACILITIES: Spacious terrace offers a swimming pool for adults, with a separate area for children, surrounded by sunbeds and sunshades. Bar service at the pool. Indoor Bar. CHILDREN: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca offers the following facilities to guarantee fun for the whole family: mini club with entertainers, swimming pool, sports area, etc. Funny mascot called Sami joins the children in different games and activities. Also available baby cots and high chairs in the restaurant, at no extra cost. ADDITIONAL SERVICES: 24/7 reception. WIFI in common areas (no extra charge), WIFI in hotel rooms (extra charge), Internet corner (extra charge). Rent a car and rent a bike. We accept both Visa and MasterCard credit cards. SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Daytime and evening entertainment, shows or live music various times per week. Mini golf, playground, sports area to play tennis, volleyball, football, etc. Billiards (extra charge) and table tennis in the complex. Possibility to practice sports in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your HSM Club Torre Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hsm Club Torre Blanca Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Torre Blanca
- HSM Club Torre Blanca Sa Coma, Majorca