Appartamentos Club Sa Coma
Orient Beach(Sa Coma)
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsair conweekly marketroom tidycarrefour supermarketbar pricesmin walk from the beachkids loved the poollovely pool areaapartments are cleanwednesday eveningkitchen areahotel roomirish barfantastic locationnice holidayadults and childrendrawers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2011

OMG where to start! We were booked into Blue Sea Club Apartments but the night we arrived we were turned around and sent to a grotty place in S'Illot because they had no water, this is at 11.30pm.
We had no access to shops for water etc and beiong 5 months pregnant meant that when we arrived back to the reception for Blue Sea/Gran Playa & Fiesta apartments next day it had been at least 12 hours since I had a drink or something to eat. We were told our apartments were not ready but they weould be putting us over the road in another apartment - the fiesta beach which we were told were better than the Blue sea Club!. What they meant by better I have no idea.
We had to put up with a leaking toilet (which they already knew about, even the maid acknowledged it - in spanish as she spoke no english but was bringing us extra towels to soak up the disgusting putrid water).
We complained immediately due to this but also the fact it was supposed to be self catering and we not only had only 1 knife and fork to share but none of the hobs were working which meant we had no kettle etc either. No hot water in the kitchen, tepid water in the bathroom, the whole apartment was filthy!

Also all night every night the swimming pool pump would bang and keep us awake, additionally the lights in the apartment kept going out. We complained every day and were trying to contact the people we booked through every day through internet which was costing us a fortune.

On the third day the useless receptionist told us it was our fault as we did not report it sooner. They knew we had been there every day to complain about it. Then they told us to wait 10 minutes at which point all the reception staff left and did not return an hour later we were still sat there.

We heard others had their valubles stolen and when we were trying to complain there were queues of other guests doing the same. No one had a good thing to say about the place. We don't mind basic but this wasn't basic it was unhealthy!

Staff were rude the whole resort is quite over priced nearly 4 euro just for a coke is ridiculous it was cheaper to drink alcohol which of course i could not.

We are seeking compensation as this was our only holiday and our last before children come along. it is a miracle I did not come away with dysentary or something else due to the unsanitary conditions. I would never put anyone ther let alone take a child. We could not wait to get home. In other words don't go here if you want a clean environment that is not going to risk your health.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Lets start with 1 positive point, sa coma is a lovely resort and will be returning to there, but never to the club sa coma appartments. I not realy where to start. I start at this resort from 6th june till the 13th june with my 6yr old son, omg I wish i had taken note of what i read on here before i went.

When we arrived which was 1am we where not told you had to check in at the hotel accross the road, at that time in the morning with a tired child is not a great start. Once in the room i went the waldrobe and no coat hangers,(had to ask 3 times the next day and got given mainly trouser hangers). Went into the bathroom and the toilet rocked from side to side,that was all in the first 30mins of being there. next day went to run the kitchen tap, no hot water and the tap moved from side to side too. Kitchette area was so small you couldnt wash up properly let alone prepare food. The cleanliness of the room was bloody awfull. the be was changed once which was done on the friday, bins where emptied and towels chenged. No surfaces where whipped as they still had jam on it, bathroom not cleaned as the bath still had sand in it from the beach and the floor was not cleaned. I went across 4 times and asked for it to be cleaned but was told there wasnt a cleaner to do it, well how come i had seen a cleaner cleaning the other blockes. I had also taken over a towel that my son and i had been standing one to keep other feet clean which was filthy, and to stop us from putting sand and dirt in out beds. the pool area washosed down in the moring but not cleaned, the toilets buy the pool area where dirty and discusting. I could go on further but it makes me feel sick and sad to think about it.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2011

we flew out to Palma on Thursday 09th June 2011 after arriving at the airport got the transfer to Sa Coma, we were told this would take approx 60 mins after 90 minutes we arrived at our destination, me and my partner just stared in disbeliefe at where were about to be staying, it looked like some dirty back street alley,

As we got off the bus we were just left to our own divices, it was not clear to us where the reception was, we walked round and round it was only when some brit shouted off his balcony the direstions that we know where to go, i left my bf with the cases while i went to check in, the brit was explaining his thought of the place which went along the lines of i wouldnt let my dog stay here.

i was told my apartment was 110 and left to it. no one showed us how to get there or even told us, we were just given the key, we could of been anyone.

we walked through industrial plastic sheets dog poo and dirty bins to get to our room up 3 dirty rusty and smelly flights of stairs. once into our room we again just looked at each other, it was dark musky and dirty, the bedroom was like a cell only two tiny windows at the top of the room, windows open and could not be closed.. there was metal things sticking out of the walls in everyroom god help children they were sharp, there were ants everywhere, in our clothes up the curtains. there were gaping holes in the brick work (i will try and upload all the pics i have)

The bathroom was absolutely disgusting the bath was black dirty and full of grime,

we went self catering but the hillarious thing was, you had to PAY to HIRE your kitchen, you had to hire the kettle, cooker, fridge. NO tv, well you could pay for it but it only had 2 spanish channels, not everyone but only us, the other people we spoke to said they got theres free......

the balcony door did not open or close it had to be left ajar at all times, The pool bar was closed most of the day and was open at night when there was no one about, there was only 1 bar open and was decent and that was britanias, everywhere else was not lush! so there was nothing else to do other than go back to the room,

Let me just tell you the extent of the rooms, we are a young couple at 26 years old, we'd kip anywhere really as its the sun we love, just need a room as a base, its now 12/06/2011 and we are back home in nottingham, The place is that bad our weeks holiday lasted 3 nights, we paid £280 extra to fly home, we were absolutely disgusted. I just really hope no one else puts themselvs through what we just hav

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie J
Reviewed June 10, 2011

What other people have written about these apartments I can only agree we have just got back 8/6/11 and I would never stay there again. our bath was painted and the sink basin cracked in the apartment description we were given it said"Fitted Kitchen with all amenities?????? what a joke Our bedroom window was cracked also no pool bar we had to ask for plates cups and cuttelry and it waent on and on and on I could go on all day with the horror stories of other PAYING guests who were there they all said they would write a review ?

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank milinian
Reviewed October 24, 2010

We expected basic for the money we paid to go self catering but what we found was truly horrific. No clear help or idea where we booked in to get our keys and when we did find our 3rd floor apartment we found light fittings that didnt work, no electricity to the ancient and filthy fridge ( for which they had the audacity to try and charge 40 euros for or hob, no bedding other than sheets. Please bear in mind it is very cool in the evenings of October. Mould by the front door and in the bedroom where they have obviously been leaks. Poorly maintained lights, a filthy chipped bath with no hot water. No kettle and hob that had not been connected either. When we complained and I showed the receptionist the photos I had taken she shrugged and suggested I looked at another apartment. Same boat. They had a couldnot care less attitude which took customer service to an all time low. We had to wait seven hours to get two very thin blankets which were begrudgingly given. Because I was showing other arriving guests in the hotel the state of the apartments I was threatened with arrest so got the hotel managers name and the time she arrived.
There were a group of ten other couples who were equally dissatisied with aspects of the hotel, ranging from a murky main pool, to effluent leaking from a pipe in a second floor apartment, cracked glass in balcony doors of family rooms. The food for those on an all inclusive deal was said to be deplorable, but in fairness did improve after the meeting with the hotel manager so it turned out all right for them but they used the next door hotels pool. They then decided half way during our week when the weather improved to close and drain the only pool and I am sure that it will still be refilling by the time the children go back from half term. These apartments have been poorly maintained and do not deserve to get any further customers until essential repairs have been done and general standards improve drastically and that also includes a customer service course for all staff, including the maids. One of whom was extremely offensive to myself and my partner because she thought I did not understand Spanish.
If you want me to go on, I could but, I will not waste anymore of my time thinking about this DUMP!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple