After two weeks vacation was very hard to come back to work.
Since 8 years I go to Blau Mediterraneo in Sa Coma because I feel home.
This year was the first year without kids and I found this great, more peaceful and quiet.
This hotel has a beautiful position in front of the beach, the garden is very nice and you can relax at the swimming pool or with a full body massage at the spa.
Perfect is the bar and the main restaurant with a plenty of choice buffet (breakfast and dinner).
The room was very comfortable, clean and with a beautiful sea view (I was on the 6th floor).
I am a lazy person but if you like sports the hotel give you a lot of choices like fitness, aquagym, tennis, etc.
All the staff, from the employee to the management, is very helpful and friendly.
I recommend this hotel to all the people who like to have a good vacation without problems in a nice place. If you will go once, you will for sure come back, like me.
Luisella from Switzerland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hipotels Hotel Mediterraneo enjoys a paradisiacal setting on the seashore surrounded by more than 1.5 hectares of landscaped gardens. Experience a relaxing holiday in the beautiful natural setting of Punta de n'Amer with views from the terraces over the Mediterranean Sea. Hipotels Hotel Mediterraneo has a ISO 14001 international certification, meaning it is committed to caring for the environment, efficiently making use of resources and energy, controlling and substituting products for those that are more environmentally friendly, and recycling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hipotels Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Mediterraneo Sa Coma
- Hotel Blau Mediterraneo
- Hipotels Mediterraneo Sa Coma, Majorca