This hotel has it's own pros and cons.
The hotel is pretty huge and I found difficulties till I arrived there. The pool and jaccuzi are together in the same indoor pool (No hot water in the jaccuzi) !! Has very nice steamed bath and sauna.
My room was 310 (with a sea view),, the room was cleaned but not modern at all I was surprised actually because it seems to me from the photos that the rooms are fully modern furnished. Anyways, the beds are very terrible.. I got a back pain :(
The hotel is 5 min walk to the beach. Very different activities and personally I only attended Aqua Gym! The staff speak Deutsch and mainly the residents are German and I was happy of that because I speak Deutsch :-) and speak English as well !
The hotel gets no room services !! Weird
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hipotels Hotel Mediterraneo enjoys a paradisiacal setting on the seashore surrounded by more than 1.5 hectares of landscaped gardens. Experience a relaxing holiday in the beautiful natural setting of Punta de n'Amer with views from the terraces over the Mediterranean Sea. Hipotels Hotel Mediterraneo has a ISO 14001 international certification, meaning it is committed to caring for the environment, efficiently making use of resources and energy, controlling and substituting products for those that are more environmentally friendly, and recycling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hipotels Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Mediterraneo Sa Coma
- Hotel Blau Mediterraneo
- Hipotels Mediterraneo Sa Coma, Majorca