We stayed at the Blau Mediterraneo for 7 nights Half board, and I have to say I'd love to go back, if we were able to go self catering - but honestly don't let my opinion on this put you off! My partner and myself are quite fussy eaters and a lot of the food was not to our taste, I'm sure it was lovely but it wasn't for us - so we went to local restaurants most days when the food on offer wasn't to our liking.
The pool is large and at the time that we went (June) it was fairly quiet. If you like quiet relaxing days by/in the pool and on the beach then this beautifully situated hotel is for you! I'd say that it was worth the money even though we didn't eat the food there, it was a great holiday!
The nightly entertainment is aimed at an older age group than ourselves (we're 24 & 21)
The beach is absolutely stunning, have been frequenting Sa Coma for a good number of years now and will continue to, before visiting this particular hotel we had been admiring it as we walked down the beach!
Definitely recommend this destination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hipotels Hotel Mediterraneo enjoys a paradisiacal setting on the seashore surrounded by more than 1.5 hectares of landscaped gardens. Experience a relaxing holiday in the beautiful natural setting of Punta de n'Amer with views from the terraces over the Mediterranean Sea. Hipotels Hotel Mediterraneo has a ISO 14001 international certification, meaning it is committed to caring for the environment, efficiently making use of resources and energy, controlling and substituting products for those that are more environmentally friendly, and recycling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hipotels Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Mediterraneo Sa Coma
- Hotel Blau Mediterraneo
- Hipotels Mediterraneo Sa Coma, Majorca