We stayed here for 4 nights half board out of season April. On arrival we were greeted by a very helpfull friendly reception man, the hotel really is spotless and quiet. Our room was on the 6th floor, the room was perfect clean tidy and had everything you could need. The only issue was the balcony rail, made me a little queasy as its very low, I'm 5'9 and it just came to my hip. It could do with being an inch higher.
Anyway the waiting staff were attentive, very helpfull, friendly and a joy. The food was brilliant, very wide choice everyday, the cake selection was very nice, usually foreign food can be dodgy but I was very pleased with the selections and choices. Proper bacon!!! Yum x
There is a lovely hot indoor pool to chill if the weather is roped, a full gym with squash court , sauna, spa treatments.
Wi fi access in the reception, you just ask or the code..no problem
The hotel is yards away from the beautiful white Sa coma beach, the shops are on your door step and there all all kinds of eateries if you fancy a snackette or steak x
I would defo recommend this hotel and we will be coming back very soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to HIPOTELS Marfil Playa, a 4-star all-inclusive hotel in Sa Coma, Majorca with an indoor and outdoor pool and stunning views of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hipotels Marfil Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Marfil Playa Hotel Sa Coma
- Hipotels Marfil Playa Sa Coma, Majorca