“Great food and great service, that was mildly spoiled by the roaring of the kids racing cars directly behind our table!”
Review of B.I.A

B.I.A
Ranked #18 of 50 Restaurants in Sa Coma
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Travelled to Sa Coma at the end of September 2013 with my partner and two friends. We stayed self catering at the nearby Bouganvilla, so ate out every night! We all liked the look of the menu at B.I.A and it always seemed to be busy in the evenings, so we decided to give it a go!

The staff were very friendly, took our orders, and brought drinks quickly. My girlfriend and I enjoyed hand made cocktails - one of the best mojitos I've had, and one of the tastiest strawberry daiquiri's my friend has had!

My fella and I decided to order a pizzas...very nice with proper fired dough and tasty toppings. Our friend had pork loin from the grill, and he described it as perfectly cooked! But what we all couldn't get enough of was my girlfriends pasta dish - tortellini with cream sauce and white truffle. What a delight!

The meal and service was brilliant, however we were sat at the table right next to the kids mini motorised racing cars, and towards the end of our meal several families began to use this. I'm all for kids having a good time, especially whilst on holiday, BUT we could barely hear each other talk over the noise. Also, the parents kept on waking around our table to get pictures and cheers on their kids...whilst we were eating which I thought was incredibly rude! This of course is not the restaurants fault, but as a heads up to diners I would suggest sitting towards the front of he restaurant if you don't want to be bothered by this.

Overall our meal here was fantastic! We would definitely return...especially for some more of that truffle tortellini!

2  Thank AmyLou_2112
There are newer reviews for B.I.A

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed in Sa Coma for a week and went to this place 3 times !! It was gorgeous and they recognised your face everytime !! The chef come over to you to see if you enjoyed your food.
It was lovely i always had the chicken but my partner tried different things and couldn't decide his favourite.

4  Thank Loren-Jamie
Reviewed September 27, 2013

A great place if you have kids and are looking for a quick snack during the day. The restaurant has bouncy castle for the kids, which is free to use and also small motor bikes at 1 Euro a go. Nice place to sit back a relax whilst the children play.

3  Thank Craig G
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Loved B.I.A restaurant! Ordered the sirloin steak with chips, really generous portion for the price and must say it was the best steak we had ever eaten and my partner doesn't eat steak.
Staff were friendly and provided a lovely relaxed atmosphere.

4  Thank HollyBerry28
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Ate here during our stay in June, and although food was o.k, the service is slow and they seem to run out of everything. If you arrive later, chances are some of the meat is no longer available. Asked for Tortellini only to be told they had none. One of the girls working there also didn't seem to know what Malibu is.

For an Italian barbecue restaurant to run out of pork kebabs and tortellini, I'd say that was pretty poor.

Plenty of better restaurants about. Only good thing were the pizzas.