“B.I.A”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“B.I.A”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

A great place if you have kids and are looking for a quick snack during the day. The restaurant has bouncy castle for the kids, which is free to use and also small motor bikes at 1 Euro a go. Nice place to sit back a relax whilst the children play.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Craig G

• Polish first
“Best meal!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Loved B.I.A restaurant! Ordered the sirloin steak with chips, really generous portion for the price and must say it was the best steak we had ever eaten and my partner doesn't eat steak.
Staff were friendly and provided a lovely relaxed atmosphere.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank HollyBerry28
South England
“Food o.k, but slow and seem to run out of everything.”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Ate here during our stay in June, and although food was o.k, the service is slow and they seem to run out of everything. If you arrive later, chances are some of the meat is no longer available. Asked for Tortellini only to be told they had none. One of the girls working there also didn't seem to know what Malibu is.

For an Italian barbecue restaurant to run out of pork kebabs and tortellini, I'd say that was pretty poor.

Plenty of better restaurants about. Only good thing were the pizzas.

• Visited June 2013
UK
“Great food & service”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We visited BIA twice on our holiday & the food on both visits was fantastic & so was the service.

On the 1st night we hadnt booked & the restaurant was totally full, we ordered a drink & waited for a table, we were told as it was so busy that there may be a delay however we still had our starters within 10 -15 mins which I think is more than acceptable.

The staff were realy friendly & made a real effort to be polite even though you could see that were rushed off their feet. When is went a little quieter a numbr of staff made an effort to say hi & make sure everything had been OK for us.

The food on both occasions was really great, we had Paella's, veal carpaccio, steaks (all cooked to perfection & exactly how everyone had asked) which was differnt for 4 people !

I'd 100% go back if in Sa Coma again

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank JayneMalpass
Attleborough, United Kingdom
“Highly expensive for terrible food!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I tried b.i.a as it looked lovely from the outside.

I ordered the king prawns for €21. And all I got was prawns! No salad, no bread, no rice or potatoes. My husband ordered the kebab and jacket potatoe. The potatoe was raw and the kebab was tasteless. We ordered chicken nuggets for my 3 year old daughter and even that came out burnt!

Very expensive for terrible food!

Visited September 2013