I can only agree with the other reviews on here that the place is lovely. One bed apartment has plenty of room with a kitchenette that included a toaster, kettle and microwave. There are no ground floor rooms in the hotel however the balconies are safe and railings are tall. There is an honesty area at the front of reception where people leave all there holiday goodies that they no longer want when going home; mainly inflatables and buckets and spade but other things such as water, washing up liquid, sun cream.
The resort of Sa Coma is very family friendly; practically all the restaurants have bouncy castles and the beach is lovely with golden sand and the sea goes out a long way and is still shallow. Also the water is clean with no bits floating in it, we found a lot of bits in the sea at Porto Cristo just down the coast. If you are self catering then make sure you go to the Eroski supermarket and not the one next door as it was very expensive.
My only criticism of the hotel is the towels on the sunbeds at ridiculous o'clock in the morning. I only went down once at 8am and there were no front row beds left! That and the sofa beds which are rock hard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca