We came back from Sa Coma on 2 June 2012 after a week's holiday. The hotel is superb, really clean and cool. The staff work extremely hard as we saw at 8.00am on our last morning, just before our pick-up. The lifts were being polished, and all the glass cleaned. Our room was great (333), with an enormous balcony. Initially we were disappointed that we couldn't see the pool, but we looked out over Sa Coma, and loved the fact that once our 8 and 5 year olds were in bed, we could sit out and watch the town come to life. This was at about 9.30 each night. After that, not once did it bother us that we didn't have a pool view. We could hear noise and music from local bars etc, (not the hotel entertainment), but it wasn't a problem to sleep comfortably. The room and lounge sofa beds were all really comfy. We were staying on a self catering basis, and found loads of places to eat out. The one that was the favourite with our girls was Le Sol, and anyone who's been there will know tis is the one with the lobster tank! The staff were lovely there - many thanks to 'Teddy'. He was great. We did eat at the hotel for Gala night and it was superb. HUGE variety of beautifully presented food, and the kids have their own hot buffet (but can choose from any of the buffet stands). The Thomson staff were fantastic, very cheerful, always happy to see the girls. Our two loved TTD and T-Time live. Rossy-Essex is the most amazing entertainer - looks like, sounds like and behaves like Smithy - James Cordon. We loved him, can't believe he's only 20! Great talent and confidence. There was some great entertainment - party in the pool with great action pop music. Overall, we LOVED our holiday, and wouldn't hesitate to return. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Hipotels Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca