We stayed here for one week in September 2012. The hotel is in the city center, 2 minutes walk from the beach. Our room was big and clean, with a little balcony and sea view. We chose the all-inclusive option and it was advantageous and convenient. Food was acceptable, maybe a bit "fast-food style". There is no car park, but you can leave your car on the street, in front of the hotel. The staff was kind helpful. The majority of the guest were from Great Britain. There is a pool with some sun beds, but we had no problems to find a place, probabily because it was September.
The beach is great: long and sandy. The only black mark: there is no wi-fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Som Siurell is a 3 star aparthotel located in the Majorcan town of Sa Coma, only 100 metres away from the beach. It has 75 fully equipped apartments and is the perfect place for enjoying holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Som Siurell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Paraiso Apartments Hotel Sa Coma
- Hipotels Paraiso Apartments Sa Coma
- Paraiso Apartments
- Som Siurell Sa Coma, Majorca