Just got back from paraiso apartments and what a lovely place to stay for a bargain holiday. We stayed here for 10 nights all inclusive and from the moment we arrived the staff were very pleasant and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. The food at the hotel wasn't too bad a little repetitive but generally very tasty if you like your typical fish, paella ect...the only real negatives I have about the place is that there is little entertainment at the hotel provided by the one man animation team, he did try but failed miserably!!! Also the snacks throughout the day which consisted of stale ham sandwiches and biscuits in the afternoon, however there were cornettos and other walls ice cream all day along with coffee and lots of other drinks. Sa coma is a lovely place and we really enjoyed our stay especially nights in the Britannia bar so much so were looking at booking up for a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Som Siurell is a 3 star aparthotel located in the Majorcan town of Sa Coma, only 100 metres away from the beach. It has 75 fully equipped apartments and is the perfect place for enjoying holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Som Siurell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Paraiso Apartments Hotel Sa Coma
- Hipotels Paraiso Apartments Sa Coma
- Paraiso Apartments
- Som Siurell Sa Coma, Majorca