We visited Mallorca towards end of August. We were 2 couples and each had a 2 year old kid.
- the rooms were spacious and well maintained. We stayed on the ground floor 'Twin Select'. The extrs space outside the rooms and access to gardens was totally worth extra 110 euros for 5 nights
- location is very good as the closest beach is 10min walk
- plenty of variety for breakfast and dinner as we had taken the half board option
- quality of food leaves a lot to be desired. There is more than enough variety as mentioned above but it lacks taste and flavour.
- hotel offers choice of dinner at 1 of their 4 restaurants on 1 night of your stay as part of the half board option. Tat was totally not worth it. Probably the worst tapas restaurant I have ever been to.
- wine options are limited and we tried a few bottles but they were almost undrinkable.
- wireless Internet didn't work in our room
- house keeping was a hit-n-miss. If you missed the morning time then there wasnt anyone to clean it up later.
- club house isn't well maintained and inconvenient as you can't book activities from your hotel desk and have to go there.
Overall, it's average. There are 4 hotels in the same area owned by them. I am assuming the 5 star one doesn't have these issues.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Protur Sa Coma Playa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Protur Sa Coma Playa Hotel And Spa
- Protur Sa Coma Playa Hotel Sa Coma
- Sa Coma Playa
- Protur Sa Coma Playa Hotel & Spa Majorca