Apartments Europa
Seasun Siurell(Sa Coma)(Great Value!)
$55
  • Pool
Hipotels Mediterraneo(Sa Coma)(Great Value!)
$102
Hipotels Mediterraneo Club(Sa Coma)(Great Value!)
$106
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsloose tilesthe pool area is cleanthe ritznice sizegreat holidaythe ground floorevery nightwednesdaybugspoolsidehobfabloadscoma
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We booked this self catering one bedroom apartment wanting a 7 night good value holiday. We got it and I am so tempted to give this a full five 'excellent' recommendation. The transfer took no time, no delays. On arrival we booked in to reception and were given a courteous welcome and shown to our first floor accommodation as had been asked for. The apartment was 'spotless' with balcony overlooking the complex and wonderful swimming pool lit at night. The small outside bar, more than adequately stocked served reasonably priced drinks and was open early morning for a coffee with brandy. The Europa is a five minute walk to the main restaurants, shops, bars and cafes and stunning beach. Try the boat trips where you can stop off for an hour or two at another town. The buses are good value and taxi's can work out just as cheap. Our taxi from Cala Millor was cheaper than a bus ticket. Mallorcan Michael and Irene now run the complex and I must give a strong recommendation to anyone thinking of booking here. There was always a staff member to be seen and towels, bed sheets were changed regular. We want to go back !!

Room Tip: Book a room near to the bar for that early morning dash for a coffee with brandy ! Some ground floor rooms have their patio doors opening close onto the sun lounging and swimming pool area which may suit some and not others.
5  Thank SteveTrefnant
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just got back from a lovely 2 weeks in Sa Coma. This hotel is very clean, and very friendly. Very helpful staff, who helped with anything we needed. Clean towels on request. This hotel is a quiet hotel which is ideal for couples with a nice sized pool. The hotel is close to Sa Coma where you will find nice bars/restaurants and shops. Would definitely recommend this hotel, ignore the bad reviews as this hotel is clean and welcoming, and some people expect 5 star accommodation for 3 star prices.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet.
4  Thank Laura N
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed here for 10 nights 4th to 14th June, service was great we arrived early hours of the morning and were met by a very polite spanish guy who help with our luggage to the top floor,his english was very limited but we got by.
Towels were changed and room was cleaned mid stay, all staff were very plesent. The lady that was on duty daytime was busy looking after every bodies needs. Our room was on the top floor looking over the pool and grounds, it was roomy and very clean, the beds were the best we have ever slept whilst on holiday. There were plenty of sun beds around a fantastic swimming pool and the garden, good selection of refreshments and icecreams were available and were reasonably priced. Location of site was only about 5 minute walk away from a fab beach and the town and 15 minute stroll to S`illot.The best things we liked about Europa Appartments were location,price and the fact that is was a NOT great big hotel. We are all ready looking forward to going back next year.
Many Thanks to all at Europa Appartments !!!!!

3  Thank Wendy B
Reviewed June 19, 2013

stayed here late may ,early june 2013,We arrived late at night , the nightwatch guy was waiting for us , ok his english wasn't great but my spanish was worse, he carried my bag up the stairs to 2nd floor apartment, which is the highest, all apartments face toward the gardens and pool area .,plenty of sun loungersand a small bar and seating area with plenty of trees for shade if you want. Now I can say I was a bit nervous as I had read reviews on here , but honestly I feel so strongly that I had to leave a review, DON'T WORRY ITS GREAT, new curtains, new sofa coverings and brand new bathroom ,newly tiled and apt newly painted, towels changed 3 times and maids called 3 times , no ants on this floor , but let face it ,majorca just has ants and they are easy to get rid of.I really enjoyed my stay here no cheesey entertainment , we are the sort of people who can entertain ourselves, walk past the tennis courts and take a right and the beach and strip are 5 mins away, Brill hypermarket not to far away best value for money , Kebab shop was good and chinese good value, staff at the apts really nice and work really hard , would definitly go back again , lovely resort and basic clean apts : )

8  Thank murphsmum_13
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed here in August 2012 and it was without a doubt the worst place I have ever had the misfortune of staying!
We arrived late in the evening and were given the top floor apartment which, given there are no lifts was hard work lugging all of the suitcases up 4 flights of stairs. When we arrived in the room I could have cried the wardrobe door was hanging off, the bathroom was in tatters and the kitchen was mouldy, broken and there was no way that we could have catered in there. The lights were all hanging from the walls and the switches were broken and the patio door was very difficult to open. We had to go and ask for bedding for the dodgy sofa bed. I was woken up at 6 in the morning because I had ants crawling all over me they were everywhere. We tried to find another hotel but it was bank holiday and everywhere was full. We did complain and were given a better room but it was still awful. No kettle, hardly any cutlery and one saucepan to go on one ring (no oven) We got paper plates and cups and ate in restaurants as much as possible because I couldn't bear to be in the room. The pool area was dirty and the floor was uneven and damaged and the pool itself had mould all around it how the kids didn't get sick is beyond me! The guy that ran the apartments was very friendly but did nothing all day apart from entertain his friends so nothing got done.
What a nightmare this place should be condemned! If you have already booked and have to go make sure you ask for ant spray and sweep the room regularly as this helped keep the ants at bay

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family