having just got back from sa coma ,im still burning . it was a spotless hotel there was always maids around cleaning , just be aware off the pool as it drops deep fairly quick and it is freezing , the entertainment wasnt very good maybe its because its near the end of season , we paid and had breakfast three morning good selection of food. the view from the rooms is what makes this hotel its lovely to sit and watch the sun come up over the sea , the beach is a 2min walk, the beach was spotless and its so safe for the kids you can walk out in it for ages before it get to deep , there are lots of places to eat out , lots of shops ,the spar is quite pricey but there is a supermarket just on the corner from the hotel, and even better a two minute walk to burger king.
we had a great family holiday here its worth a visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 154 apartments equipped with air conditioning, full bathroom, hair dryer, terrace, safe with charge, lounge, satellite TV and telephone. There is a café bar, adult and children’s pool, table tennis and bicycle hire. We also offer internet connection, children’s play park, mini club, sun terrace, medical service by appointment. In the local area includes a shopping centre, supermarkets, boutiques, book shops etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Aparthotel THB Sa Coma Platja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Thb Sa Coma Platja Hotel Sa Coma
- Aparthotel THB Sa Coma Platja Majorca