“Good Fun”

$29.70*
and up
Hidropark Alcudia Entrance Ticket in Mallorca
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We only visited as we were staying at Club Mac where the waterpark was included in our package. We visited 3 times in our 7 day break, and we had a lovely view of it from our hotel balcony!.

It was worthy of a visit, but I think I would be gutted if I had paid 22Euros each to get in.

My 4yr old enjoyed it although she could only go on 2 lots of slides as the water was a little to deep for her, but she loved it and even mummy and daddy got a few goes on the slide.

1  Thank ednaworthy
Write a ReviewReviews (2,115)
All reviews
in 162 reviews
"ques"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We spent a day here whilst staying nearby. €60 entrance & then €4.50 per sunbed, no alternative seating, so not much choice than to pay.

Our 6 year old loved the slides, the pools & had a great day. She's a strong swimmer & enjoyed the thrill of the slides.

We enjoyed it, but a pricey day out when we could have stayed 2 hours max, but felt we had to stay after paying over €60!

2  Thank Rog21
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were very impressed about the slides at the water park, however the slide that is enclosed I thought was very dangerous as my 6 year old son went down and he got stuck half way down and the guards sent the next person down the slide before my son had come off it luckily it was a very sensible man who came down after him and slowed down to help him out or this could of been very nasty.
I thought it was shocking that you had to pay to go on things inside the park once you had paid to get in such as the water balls.
Other than that one slide it was all really good fun.

3  Thank melissa h
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Great day out for all the family. Three small pools for little children lots of slides. There are night restrictions so if you go with 4-5 year olds they many not be allowed on some slids

1  Thank Nerissa L