“Nice day out”

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice day out”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We were staying in ca'n picafort for a week and booked through our reps. There was 5 adults and 1 child. We paid 19€ each and 10€ for my brother. The bus journey was pleasant enough. One problem was we were told we would be picked up at 3 but it turned out it would be at 5 instead. This wasn't a problem.

The park itself
As soon as you go there the pictures were being took, my family just slipped by them as we have no interest in this. There were lots of lifeguards there but sometimes seemed more interested in each other. The park itself is small but I knew this already.

Slides. The slides were good for the size of the park. I only went on three being 18 Im not a big fan. The life guards were nice about everything really and helped my little brother on. There were around 7 slides and the queues weren't bad at all.

Food.
Overprices. Not very Nice. I'm not rating on food though.

Overall nice Waterpark for kids and adults

Visited June 2013

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“great little waterpark”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Nice little water park. Pools very cold though (4year old refused to go in them) and the wave pool only put on twice during day. Sunbeds you have to pay for as well as entrance fee.
All in all though a nice day trip.

2 Thank mansfieldfamily2011
Bristol
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“It was ok.”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Get here early, the queue's can get very long, it is expensive, no getting past that and they do not allow you to take food in!!
However, we took loads in spread around different bags :), they didn't bother to search ours but I think they were doing random searches.
My plan B was to throw a bag of food over the fence from the car park to the quite grassy area by the wave pool, but didn't need to.
They charge for the sunbeds, but getting a couple in the shade was a good plan and money well spent for us.
It was good fun, the children hardly stopped all day,so I probably would recommend a visit.
Watch out for the photographers though, they prowl around taking loads of photos of you then as you leave there is a massive hard sell to get you to buy them. I told my kids the game was to not allow anyone to take your photo, it worked, so we stopped at the Lidl at the end of the road for a large box of ice creams to eat on the drive back to the hotel :), Yes I'm careful with my money, 3.95 Euro got a box of 10 choc ices, you know it makes sense.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Homer069
Nottingham, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Small”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Was disappointed when we arrived as the waterpark is very small with basic slides, even the Kamikaze is a bit tame compared to other places we've been.
The sunbeds are 4.5 euros each and the food prices are quite high (you cant take your own food in) so take plenty money with you. Lockers are charged at 5 euros and are very small (even though they are advertised as large lockers).
There are showers but there was no hot water when we visited and the toilet/shower rooms were filthy and stunk!
Would not go again

1 Thank maxinebeebop
Blairgowrie, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“hours of fun”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

A real family park with loads of slides but nothing too scary. It was near the end of the season when we were there so there was no queues. There is a great wave pool but it was only switched on twice a day but this is again probably because of the lateness in the season.

1 Thank NicolaWatts