We (5 adults) stayed at the Astoria Playa for ten days at the beginning of June 2013. The hotel has been refurbished to a high standard. Spotlessly clean inside and in the grounds / pool area. Very comfortable sun loungers. Fantastic food - quality and choice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Evening entertainment was generally good and the management team seemed keen to chat to guests and get feedback. Yes, it would have been nice to have had a full length mirror in the room, but it was hardly the end of the world. The hotel is situated near to bars, shops, cafes and the beach. The marina and old town are definitely worth a visit. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Astoria Playa and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Astoria Playa Hotel****SUP with its wonderfully modern décor both inside and out, designed with luxury and comfort in mind, is situated only 150m from the magnificent sandy beach of the Bay of Alcudia. Style and comfort flows throughout the hotel and into the gardens where you will find the swimming pools, sun terraces, Jacuzzis, and Balinese loungers. It is a perfect choice for a romantic getaway or for those who simply wish to relax. For the more active guests there are lots of local cycling and hiking routes and for the golfers there is an 18-hole course in Alcanada only 15minutes drive from the hotel. Free WIFI is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Playa Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Astoria Playa Only Adults Majorca, Spain