We are a family of 4 (children aged 5 and 3). Stayed at club mac 29th june-9th july. Having booked this holiday over a year ago and regularly checking trpadvisor for reviews I felt well informed before going. I was still taken back by the size of the complex and the amount of people everywhere!
The pools got busy and at times it was tricky to find space at some of the bigger pools. Towards the end of the holiday we found going to the small children's pool at the children s village much more pleasant and quiet for our kids to play in. It was a little oasis of calm!
We had free waterpark access included in our package we found going for it opening at 10.30 best for us as it was less busy. The waterpark can prove expensive, sunbeds 4.95, rent a locker 5 euro and they are forever coming round to take kids pictures in pool, that was another 12 euro spent on 2 pictures so be prepared!
We only ate in Jupiter, we couldn't fault the food at all. Only maybe on 2 occasions the food wasn't to my taste but you always found something to eat and it done the trick! My son aged 3 is a very fussy eater, he eventually enjoyed the food too aftef a few days of persuading. Kids especially loved the circus themed night!
My daughter loved the children s games at the children's village, went to he princess day, carnivals, birthday parties andgame s. The Mac team work really hard and have so much enthusiasm! Spec mention to Zuzanna, Hannah and chocolate!
One thing I will mention of a negative are all the wee extra add ons that you would think would be included, TV etc all prove costly, so be prepared. There are 1 euro coin rides everywhere you look, the funworld with bouncey castles etc have a 3 euro price tag per child per item! Thiz was little annoying also Macky a.nd Mischa (2 yellow Mac team mascots) where thrown in your face everyw he re with dvds to bug, stuffed toys, keyrings, they grind you down until you cave in and buy them!
Despite thsse small nusiancesand a power cut on our final evening, this is a great family orientated, exceptionally clean hotel with hardworking staff!
Would return again but perhaps when my youngeast child is a liftle older.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Mac is an all inclusive complex located in Puerto Alcudia, Mallorca. The resort specialises in families and at their disposal there are 100.000 square meters with a wide offer for all tastes. Two natural lakes, one of them with kayaks, water bikes and pedalos, spacious gardens, nine swimming pools, including a splash pool for small children and a river pool, Children Village for children between 4 and 12 years old, two entertainment areas: a spectacular stage with professional shows and another area with live music or entertainment every night, two indoor bars, five outdoor bars, three restaurants, burger kiosk , tennis court, sand multi sports court, mini golf, running track, archery, small train around the complex for the younger ones, souvenir shop, etc.The complex has three buildings in which you will be able to find rooms to suit your requirements. Marte, Jupiter o Saturno, all of them with the same quality and good service and sharing all facilities between them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club MAC Alcudia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mac Alcudia Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Mac Alcudia Hotel
- Hotel Mac Alcudia
- Club MAC Alcudia Majorca, Spain