“Good holiday hotel.”
Review of Club MAC Alcudia

Club MAC Alcudia
Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Port d'Alcudia
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is an ideal place to go for your family summer hols. It has all the things that most families want to find when they arrive to their accommodation: Big swimming pools, things going on, other children, big buffet, clean rooms and nice location. After our experience here we would only book all inclusive in the future, because I only put my hand in my pocket a few times all holiday and usually on a regular holiday it´s literally every 10 minutes with the kids asking for cola or ice-cream or chips. The staff are a nice cheerful bunch and include all the kids in the games and dances and are also good with adults. I wouldn´t say it is a romantic place for honeymooners but for families it is fantastic.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Got back yesterday from Club Mac. We were really impressed with the staff and how clean everywhere was. Food Was average, our 2 year old didnt like it at all and hardly ate. Both me and our daughter caught the sickness bug but the staff were so quick in responding to our request for clean sheets/towels etc. And was nice that Lisa, the customer services lady, checked up on how our daughter was feeling. The BIGGEST let down of this whole holiday was the fowl mouthed people that stay here. We dont appricated parents screaming and swearing at their children over dinner or whilst playing in the pool. For this reason we will definatly not be going back to club Mac. You do get what you pay for on this holiday

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Our 1st time in the club mac and our last, our room was dated and dirty with dust and objects under kids beds off the last people who were there , the bathroom had pink stuff around bath with no bath tap just a shower head to fill bath.I complained to reps who ask for a deep clean and four deep cleans later the dust and objects were still there, they hotel wouldnt change my room as they didnt have another so id have to down grade which i thought was a discrace if anything they should up grade. The food looked nice but i didnt like it , it had no taste . Both my kids took bad with a sickness bug that went around the whole complex . I did enjoy lying around the pool through the day the complex could be great if the cleaned the rooms properly i spoke to a few people who have been before and they said its the worst year ever with all the cut backs well im sorry but i payed a lot of money to go there and it was a disgrace if u want to sleep in dirt compain every day and loose weight then this is the holiday.The hotel i stayed in was the saturno, one family in there woke up to find ants all over there little boys bed they had to pick covers up and throw them over balcony there was that many they were coming out of the plug hole which yeah you cant help getting ants but when you report it you expect a good deep clean but no when they went back to room the dead ants were left around the bed . The complex is in a good location as its a nice walk down to shops etc i do like alcudia but would never stay in the club mac again im sorry but thats opinion .

Room Tip: if there is more thn two adults and child get a family room as the standard and premium rooms are ti...
3  Thank jennynewcastle
Reviewed September 29, 2012

before i go on to write a review could just say i lost my phone at club mac and desperately need it back so if you have found it would you get in touch with club mac thank you. I feel that the hotel is was good however, some of the reviews are very over rated. I travelled with a party of 11 and 8 of us got sickness and diarrhoea, whilst at the hotel i witnessed a young child projectile vomiting. The food was gorgeous on some nights and then on others it was not up to the standards leaving me on various occasions to eat just chips for tea. The smell of sewage on certain days was terrible. The pools and everything are gorgeous! Always clean and full of people having a good time. I would go back again but i expected a lot more for the price i paid.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Just returned from another family holiday at club mac,my son and his family came it was there first ever holiday abroad my grandchildren aged 3 and 18 months loved it my granddaughter did not want to go home.
It gets better every year i have been a few times now and love it now can not not wait to book again also my son and his family can not wait to book again thank you to club mac entertainers chocolate was brilliant the entertainer.
we had sunshine all the time we were there not one day of rain.
Food was brilliant again something for everyone even fussy eaters.

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Firstly there is lots for the family to do. There are seven pools and the hydro park is literally across the road (free with thomas cook). Kids club,creche , paid activities at night and the beach is nearby. Twenty min stroll or bus which is free.
The rooms were basic but clean. Staff cleaned them daily and we're also friendly. Basically what you expect for a three star in Spain.
The food is a bit average especially breakfast, but I always found something to eat and I did enjoy a few meals. Bugbear was no real orange juice. Beer and spirits were ok as well. Got to say macburger was a let down.
Draw backs pools were a bit cool for our youngest (18 months), but she loved the kids splash pool. Entertainment was a bit cheesy, but the kids enjoyed an hour or so at the entertainment area.
Would also say this is a family resort. Wouldn't recommend this for people looking to escape from it all.
Let's address the Blackpool on the sun label. I'be been round most of Europe but I've also been to benidorm and Blackpool hated them both and wouldn't go back. Club Mac is nothing like that. The place is cleaned constantly, the staff are helpful, the lake setting is nice and if you want to relax you can chill by the lake or go to one of the quieter corners of the complex. There were a few tattoos on display but you generally see more tattoos when people are in swimming costumes geniuses. Personally I don't define people by their body art, though I don't sport a tattoo myself. One of the pools was a bit rowdy, but generally I found the behaviour to be fine. Three star so good mix of people, but everyone I spoke to was friendly.
Alcudia itself was a great resort. The beach was beautiful and the water crystal clear. Highly recommend Alcudia itself.
Would recommend club mac to families with no pretensions. Facilities and complex excellent, but food and entertainment average. We had a great family holiday and are considering going back.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 29, 2012

we all had a good time at this hotel and enjoyed the entertainment they do and the shows. The food was very nice and the room good and clean. the resort is big and has a lot to see and there is a nice beach. just next to the hotel is the water park which is v. good too.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Port d'Alcudia
Sol Alcudia Center by Melia Apartamentos
#4 of 50 in Port d'Alcudia
Viva Sunrise
Viva Sunrise
#6 of 50 in Port d'Alcudia

Been to Club MAC Alcudia? Share your experiences!