Recently returned from a weeks stay at this hotel. It is safe to stay I shall never, ever return.
I've been to Alcudia previously therefore was quite lookiing forward to returning.
On arrival the hotel staff were pleasant, but it didn't last. We got to our room, one of the other guests in our party is in a wheelchair. We got to the room and dont the usual check's, at first we were quite happy. But when we went to go out on to the terrace we found there was a white shutter style panel on the outside of the patio door. This meant that our friend whom is disabled was unable to join us out on the terrrace.
Also when checking the room we noticed there was no kettle or toaster (things that I had just assumed would be essential in a sc accomodation)
We went to the reception and enquired about them perhaps removing the shutter or even giving us another room, but they were rude and unhelpful. They claimed not to understand me, I used the translator on my phone but agin they could not understand.
Enquired about the kettle and toaster, they then understood me !!!! Was told that these items were available to hire, I personally found this laughable but had to hire them.
The hotel itself didnt seem like a hotel at all, It felt like a hopital/nursing home. The furniture is dated and in need of a re vamp.. The tv has loads of channels, but in german or spanish :( no good to us !
I myself will never ever return to alcudia, found the staff of the hotel and neighbouring shops rude and unhelpful..
This hotel caters for the german tourists, not once out of the whole week were we asked to take part in any of the activites around the pool. In the evening the shows were in german and finished about 9:30. The sun loungers were all take by 9am, when the signs clearly state no reserving of loungers. On one occasions I did my self get up to reserve the beds, I went out at 7am and on a few loungers were available then.
There was three of us on holiday and since returning home, two of us have both attended our gp. we have been badly bitten and these bites became infected. My gp thinks these bites were from bed bugs, so beware !!!
I have never been as glad to get home. Safe to say, I SHALL NEVER RETURN.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alcudia Garden Aparthotel welcomes you to one of the most complete resorts in Playa de Alcudia: recently refurbished apartments with free Wi-Fi, gastronomy, wellness area, entertainment for all ages... An accommodation specially designed for families and sportspeople who want to make the most of their days in Majorca, with the best facilities and an excellent quality price ratio. This resort located near S'Albufera Natural Park is formed by 276 apartments, double rooms and suites equipped with state-of-the-art services, a design adapted to all type of guests and versatile spaces ideal to be shared with children, your couple or friends. All these modern, spacious and well-cared apartments are located 80 metres away from Playa de Alcudia. They are surrounded by 8.000 square metres of exclusive terraces, gardens, solarium areas, swimming pool, games area for children, sports facilities... They offer you the perfect combination for resting, having fun and enjoying the north of Majorca without worries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Alcudia Garden Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Garden Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Alcudia Garden Puerto
- Alcudia Garden Aparthotel Majorca, Spain