Alcudia Garden has a perfect location, near the beach, restaurants and shopping. It's a nice hotel, big breakfast, nice pool. The apartments is ok, some may need a little bit of shining up. It was a lot of Mosquitos here so we could hardly use the balcony and had to have the door closed all day long. Show every night and activities for children. It also has a small playground.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alcudia Garden Aparthotel welcomes you to one of the most complete resorts in Playa de Alcudia: recently refurbished apartments with free Wi-Fi, gastronomy, wellness area, entertainment for all ages... An accommodation specially designed for families and sportspeople who want to make the most of their days in Majorca, with the best facilities and an excellent quality price ratio. This resort located near S'Albufera Natural Park is formed by 276 apartments, double rooms and suites equipped with state-of-the-art services, a design adapted to all type of guests and versatile spaces ideal to be shared with children, your couple or friends. All these modern, spacious and well-cared apartments are located 80 metres away from Playa de Alcudia. They are surrounded by 8.000 square metres of exclusive terraces, gardens, solarium areas, swimming pool, games area for children, sports facilities... They offer you the perfect combination for resting, having fun and enjoying the north of Majorca without worries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Alcudia Garden Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Garden Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Alcudia Garden Puerto
- Alcudia Garden Aparthotel Majorca, Spain