Alcudia Beach Aparthotel
$130
$121
Hotels.com
Alcudia Garden Aparthotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Pool
Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$130
$119
  • Pool
Eix Alcudia Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$108
$100
  • Restaurant
Iberostar Ciudad Blanca(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$153
  • Beachfront
Apartamentos Palm Garden(Port d'Alcudia)
$132
$128
  • Pool
Hotel Apartamentos Ivory Playa(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$97
$90
BQ Delfin Azul Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$85
$82
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Botel Alcudiamar Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)
$265
  • Breakfast included
Apartamentos Ferrer Tamarindos(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$126
getaroom.com
  • Pool
All reviewshead waiterpaellagreat hotel and locationhalf boardevening entertainmentenglish tv channelsmeal timessmall kitchenettebit datedmini discoreception staffpool viewdefinitely return to this hotelsaladplenty of storagegreat familychanged every day
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stopped with my family last year and saved up just to get a bunch of crap toiletries! Once, I got out of the shower and found a cockroach living underneath the shower! Later in 2011 we came again! And wow! We had good food great waiters and waitresses and we didn't stop in the same room! Thank god! I give this place a 3 star because of my personal experience!

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Hannahbartosz12
Reviewed May 8, 2013

stayed her last year august and i tell u something dont go ther dont eat orr drink the food its the worst hotel i have stayed in all false allinclusive shocking moldy fruit german runn no 1 understand you total waist off time iff your from the uk:( saved for 2 years to go to a consantrasion camp it realy was deepressing the lights went out around the bar at 11 0clock the waiters wear shamefull the pool ad hum feeseis in it and they call it it a good hotel i read trip advisor and i didnt belive wot i read about this place i went and found out for my self its realy worst than wot you will real promise majorca as gone not like it used to be its a cattle market now be warned DONT GO THER :(

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
12  Thank welshgyp42
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here with my granddaughter several years ago. The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly. Whilst the rooms were a little tired, they were clean and there was plenty of room in a two room self-catering suite for the two of us. The bathroom was a good size too and kept very clean. The sofa bed wasn't especially comfortable, and much like a caravan bed, but it was pretty much what I expected.

We were self-catering but did try some of the hotel's take away meals which weren't too bad for the price. It cost us about 15 euros a day to eat out, again not too bad for three of us. There are lots of shops and restaurants within very easy walking distance, and many of the shops sell British food which is a must when you have children.

We didn't take advantage of the hotel entertainment as we had a three year old with us and she was usually asleep by early evening, but we spent relaxing evenings on the balcony of our room, reading and that was just as nice. We were at the end of a passageway so didn't get too much noise from other holidaymakers around us either.

Only minor gripe was that if you needed extra pillows, blankets or loo roll you had to go to reception to bring them yourself and if it was busy you felt as if you were getting in the way. However, to be fair, they did give them to you when asked.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Sally Q
Reviewed January 1, 2013

excellent place for a holiday! stayed for 14 days and the service and the cleanliness is brilliant. plenty of things to do and the pool area and hotel is well maintained.. well worth staying at. just a shame had to leave. this is a perfect place for couples or to come as a family..

Room Tip: no issues at all every room has a great view!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Welly14
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I am at a loss to understand the negative comments about this hotel. I stayed for 10 nights in October 2012 with my spouse on an all inclusive basis. We had a spacious apartment on the sixth floor, facing the pool, which was clean, comfortable and quiet. The hotel staff were probably the friendliest and most helpful I have encountered. The food and drinks were plentiful and varied. In fact it was bliss for a sweet toothed carnivore like myself. Many of the other guests were German and were polite, friendly and sober. The number of resident guests was 60 - 70 and this meant that there was no queuing for anything -bar, restaurant, reception, lift, -all was instant service. The hotel is located in a quiet area of the town and there is a walk of about 400 meters to the beach. This does involve crossing one of the town's main roads but this was never a problem. The hotel is located very close to bus stops which provide a frequent, reliable service around the area at reasonable cost.
In all, the hotel was the basis for a really good holiday and I am at a loss to understand what all the moaning is about.

Room Tip: The rooms on upper floors facing the pool have terrific views of the mountains and the sun rise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple