This place is only for Germans. My wife and I stayed for just a week - Thank goodness. We had booked a S/C holiday and I am pleased we did as we were able to just use our room for sleeping and the occasional use of the pool. The entertainment was an absolute joke - all in German. We only went into the bar a couple of nights and drinks were expensive for those not on an A/I package. The entertainment one evening was called "We Will Rock You" and I suggested that this would be Queen music.
Well, I was correct to a certain extent - But, not only did they mime Queen songs - IN GERMAN - but also mimed to dialogue in between. I loved the musical when I saw it a couple of years ago and I couldn't follow the plot.
The staff were very good and polite and were very helpful.
There are plenty of other places to go in Alcudia - choose one of the others - you have been warned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated 300 m away from the large and beautiful Alcudia beach. Apartments and Studios: Living room with two couches. Small kitchen. Bathroom. Heating /air-conditioning. Direct dial telephone. Sat-TV. Safety deposit box. Terrace. In addition, the apartments have a double bedroom. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool with separated children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard table. Miniclub. Children's playground. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Lounge bar with terrace. Snack restaurant. Pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alcudia Beach Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Beach Aparthotel Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Grupotel Alcudia Beach Puerto
- Grupotel Alcudia Beach Hotel Puerto
- Alcudia Beach Aparthotel Majorca, Spain