After reading reviews was a bit worried! No need to, on arrival we were greeted by friendly reception staff, rooms are a bit dated but hey, they are a bargain! Clean & spacious with plenty of storage for four of us. Nice big balcony with pool/mountain views. Food was varied for different nationalities but always something to choose from & the restaurant staff worked their butts of cleaning tables & refilling food stations. The best bit though... We didnt have to reserve sunbeds by the pool!!!! Plenty for everyone, However this was September. Hotel was in a lovely area. Alcudia beach is beautiful. Only thing that let the hotel down was some German folk let their children pee in the pool & were generally bad mannered towards other guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated 300 m away from the large and beautiful Alcudia beach. Apartments and Studios: Living room with two couches. Small kitchen. Bathroom. Heating /air-conditioning. Direct dial telephone. Sat-TV. Safety deposit box. Terrace. In addition, the apartments have a double bedroom. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool with separated children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard table. Miniclub. Children's playground. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Lounge bar with terrace. Snack restaurant. Pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Alcudia Beach Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Beach Aparthotel Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Grupotel Alcudia Beach Puerto
- Grupotel Alcudia Beach Hotel Puerto
- Alcudia Beach Aparthotel Majorca, Spain