Stayed here with 5 mates from 10th - 17th June 2013 and can't fault the hotel at all for what we paid. All inclusive so all food and drinks are provided plus there are snacks available at all hours until it closes at 12.00pm.
Food was decent, never a day where there wasn't something worth eating. Paella was really good and they actually do a decent mash potato which was a surprise...
Decent location, 2 minute walk to the beach which was really nice, next door to a few pubs, Shamrock and Smugglers to name two.
Pepe and Joseph at the bar were legends and reception were friendly and helpful. The rooms were always cleaned and the maids were always polite and smiling.
Only real gripe was pool area was small but they have a sun terrace so didn't stop me getting a tan.
Overall we had a great stay at hotel piscis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults Only cousy Hotel only 150m away from the beach of Puerto Alcudia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Piscis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piscis Hotel Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Piscis Majorca, Spain