Recently spent 10 days here, all inclusive, in a garden view apartment. This was very spacious and exceptionally clean, plenty of storage space and a full-size refrigerator. We were in apartment 4002, 30 seconds from the pool and 1 minute to the restaurant. There was no noise at all at night. The food was very good, plenty of choice at every mealtime. There was always plenty of entertainment for children, although in the height of the season there could be too many children if going as a couple. At the time we went the child level was acceptable. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the level of cleanliness in all areas was second to none. Just one point, as the evenings were quite dark, a couple more lights would be helpful by the bridge as it is quite difficult to see the steps. All in all a very nice place and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca hotel, located on the sea front, you will enjoy a holiday that is not only ideally adapted for children, but also perfect for you and your partner. Here, there is time for everything and everyone: the little ones won’t stop playing and while they have fun, you’ll be able to enjoy time for just the two of you. No rushing around, no obligations, no stress. Let us walk you through your ideal family holiday, step by step! For multi-tasking parents. This hotel, which offers countless children’s activities, features studios and apartments that are perfectly adapted for your family. In them, you will find a microwave for heating up meals and snacks or a kitchenette for making sandwiches for your next day trip. Treat yourself! How about some chocolate-dipped strawberries? Or perhaps a typical Mallorcan ensaimada, or even something savoury — Japanese food, anyone? No matter what you feel like, you will be sure to find it; we have dishes to suit all tastes and of all different flavours, including local, national and international cuisine. Going to the beach is a breeze. You are so close that you can simply stroll over to the hammock area with your All Inclusive cocktail in your hand. What’s more, it is ideal for children. Thanks to the long, shallow shoreline, you can enjoy playing with them without any worries. The only problem will be getting them out of the water! Your kids will have an unforgettable time. There is simply no time for them to get bored here. They can spend hours on the slides in the play pool and make lots of new friends in the hotel’s clubs. Horse riding, swimming, bowling,… Boredom does not exist here! Fun times. Enjoy a drink in the chill out area or treat yourself at the spa. The various massages, beauty rituals and treatments on offer will leave you feeling like a new person! If you prefer, there is also the option of playing golf or tennis, or even enjoying an aerobics class. We are pet friendly. It can be difficult to imagine going on holiday without your beloved pet. We offer adapted rooms with a special bed, toys and treats for pets weighing 10 kg or less. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ciudad Blanca Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Ciudad Blanca
- IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca Majorca, Spain