We've just returned from a weeks all inclusive stay at this hotel and loved every minute. The hotel was spotless, (including daily maid service in the rooms) and there was so much choice of food that we were spoilt for choice, even with me not eating meat and when we went out for a day trip there was no issue with sorting out a picnic. The staff were very friendly and helpful and always had time to speak to the guests. The entertainment staff did an excellent job of entertaining all the guests no matter what their age was from morning to night, including having a mini disco for the children every evening. Our daughter joined in with the daily Mini Club (ages 4-7, although there were also two more clubs for older children) she loved the variety of activities and we felt completely confident that she was safe being left in their care. There was a great pool which varied in depth from knee height to chest height and had a slope to walk into it, if you preferred the beach you walked out of the hotel straight onto it. We were in block 2, which is behind the evening entertainment area and in a room by the lifts which was noisy at times, but having booked up the holiday less than 2 weeks before we traveled we obviously weren't going to be getting the best room in the hotel. We did speak to others in block 2 and they didn't have any problems with noise in that location. We would certainly return to this hotel and the children have already asked when we'll be going back (we got home last night).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca hotel is a complete hotel, and the all inclusive option is highly recommended for those who fancy experiencing an entertaining family holiday. Everyone will have their own space in its studios and apartments, as well as privacy and services that will make your stay a very comfortable one. Located on the sea front, the Ciudad Blanca hotel combines the beauty of the Bahia de Alcudia with gorgeous beaches and surroundings. These include the services and facilities of a family hotel: outdoor pools for adults and children, children’s playground, accommodation for pets, free Wi-Fi, SPA Sensations, all inclusive, Miniclub, Maxiclub, Teenieclub, Jacuzzi, professional shows, water sports, 15,000 m² of gardens, three restaurants, two bars and a spectacular Sea Soul & Beach Club to spend days and nights in the most incredible and relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ciudad Blanca Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Ciudad Blanca
- IBEROSTAR Ciudad Blanca Majorca, Spain