I have just returned from a 10 night night stay with my partner and my my parents, we booked 2 studio rooms via alpharooms at such a great price, the studios are very large and were spotless and clean, the bathroom was large and the twin beds very comfy, the maid came everyday apart from 1 day and always left the room spotless and left us plenty of towels and loo rolls. I have stayed at the sol de alcudia apartments in alcudia but these were a little better i think. There is a Spar supermarket and also a restaurant and bar which serves decent food and drinks at reasonable prices. The pool area and gardens are great with plenty of sunbeds,and what i liked was that there was a lifeguard on duty overlooking the pool. The staff on reception were always helpful and friendly and can also exchange your cash for you,the rates were better than the exchange bureau,s. Didn,t want to leave and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family friendly apartment complex located near the historic city of Alcudia (bus stop 3 minutes away from the apartments) and the Albufera Natural Park (3 km), the location of Apartamentos Siesta I is ideal for guests looking for a good accommodation base to practice all types of sports (such as Nordic Walking, Trekking, Hiking & Walking, Cycling, etc), or for those who are seeking sightseeing opportunities in the North of the Majorca (Alcudia and Pollensa towns, Pollentia Roman Ruins, Sa Bassa Blanca museum and art gallery, etc) or just for some relaxing days in the sun. Surrounded by gardens with a lovely lagoon-shaped swimming-pool, tennis court, multi-sports court, children's play area, The Red Lion bar & restaurant, El Amarre buffet restaurant and a supermarket on the premises (all open in high season), we invite you to relax, unwind and enjoy your stay in our apartments. WARNING: Lifeguard on duty at swimming-pool during the opening hours. There are restrictions in place regarding the use of inflatables and other leisure items in and around the pool. We offer the following types of apartments: studio, studio pool view, one-bedroom apartment, standard two-bedroom apartment, superior two-bedroom apartment. We offer the following types of board-basis: accommodation only, bed & buffet breakfast, or half board plus. The evening meal on the half board plus basis includes half a bottle of house wine, a large draught beer, soft drinks or water. The buffet restaurant "El Amarre" has a terrace with pool-view. Our bar & restaurant "The Red Lion" offers you a wide and carefully selected choice of snacks, food and cocktails. Food to take away. Shows and evening entertainment. The bar & restaurant "The Red Lion" also has a terrece with pool-view. We offer a wide entertainment programme (daytime and evening), run by our International entertainment team. Our Mini Club is available for children who are aged 4 and over. We wish you a very pleasant stay in Puerto de Alcudia!. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartamentos Siesta I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Siesta i Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Apartamentos Siesta i Puerto Alcudia
- Apartamentos Siesta I Majorca, Spain