9,538 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First of all you need to book this hotel with either Jet 2 or Tui, you ask for all you get if you book with anyone else, although that should not be the case. If you book with anyone else the chances are you will get put in one of the less modernised blocks, which by all accounts are not up to much, our room was in the leda block and I could not fault it, very large double bed in bedroom, single bed in living room, with a makeshift bed settee for the 3rd bed. small kitchen with all you want in it, smallish balcony. We were self catering so cant comment on food, loads of places to eat not 10 minutes away, never come across any rude staff, never had a safe and nothing went missing , left stuff out all the time, 4 of us there for 2 weeks not 1 mosquito bite between us, just use the appropriate stuff and you will be fine, only a couple of faults with this place, 1 the ignorant all inclusive brigade who just leave plastic cups, plates, food all around the pool area when there is ample bins to put rubbish in, and 2 the absolute idiots who ride around on those stupid scooter things, an accident waiting to happen. Would stay again for sure, but only with Jet 2 or TUI.

Room tip: Book with Jet 2 or TUI
Date of stay: August 2019
3  Thank conga63
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is not a hotel like we were led to believe by holiday gems but a very large resort with a large lake and canal in.There were rats running arond the canal just by the resturant which served cold uncooked disgusting food. The rooms where so hot i had to hire a fan and couldnt open the windows because the place was rife with mosquitos. The roads you had to watch because of the potholes and many people had broken legs and arms with falling on them.

Room tip: don't go there
2  Thank carole c
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived and had 1 hour wait to check in at 3am in the morning with 5 kids
We were put in a block that was dreadful!
Took them till 6am to give us suitable accommodation!
Dirty toilets by the pool ,
Food was not good in all inclusive!
I'm disgusted I really am !
Such a shame it ruined our holiday staying in this place !

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Kerry T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked my holiday back in February for me and my friend, we both had not went on a sun holiday in quite some time. When I say it was all we could think of to get us working through the summer I mean it wholeheartedly. We looked at reviews of Bellevue club on booking.com and at the time it seemed amazing and nothing jumped out at me that would make me not want to stay there. About a month before my holiday I search the accommodation again just to see the pics and get myself proper excited as it was right around the corner. From the corner of my eye I catch 2.5 stars on TripAdvisor and I click in, all the while thinking it was maybe a different place. I read one review and another and spent approximately 2 hours reading what made my heart sink a little more each time. I panicked and emailed my travel company raising concerns about what I was reading. Which was mainly that the older buildings (main one being FEDRA) were an absolute sh**hole and not only were they so outdated and falling apart, people were having their belongings stolen and some even had their passports taken. A broken cabinet is one thing, but someone stealing my personal items while I’m away for the day is on a whole other level. LET ME TELL YOU, if you are reading these reviews and are contemplating booking this place. DO NOT. Please save yourself the mental breakdown that has at least an 85% chance of happening. Do not take the risk of being put in one of the “better apartments". By better they are just standard, nothing special. We arrived there about 2am, we wait in line like others for about 30/40mins. I’m literally praying in this line that we hear the words Leda or Minerva as they are meant to be the better blocks. But we hear the dreaded FEDRA II. We immediately say look we read reviews, we don’t feel safe staying there and the young receptionist which if I can remember correctly was called Samuel. He tells us tough, its where we were put to stay and everywhere else is booked up. For a half season in September, with them having apparently 8,000 rooms. To not have 1 available..... so I tell my friend hey lets not judge before we see, lets have a look first. Its really hard to find, the map is useless. The closer we get the sketchier the area gets, men in cars catcalling us and smoking weed from what I could smell. The door of the building is wide open, anyone can just walk in. There is holes the size of footballs in the walls, wires hanging out from everywhere. My friend was too scared to use the lift, so i go up with our bags and she runs up the stairs. There is lizards running all over the walls on the way to our room. Oh and the room, my god. I have never in my life seen a more outdated room. I was sick on arrival, taking antibiotics. But even if I wasn’t it was still hard to breathe in there. No air conditioning, no safe, no fan. All these you have to pay for separately. But worst of all, there was no lock on our balcony door, the one on the front door was very flimsy, if you were to push hard enough you could 100% break in. Add another lizard to the collection and we were fit to burst out in tears. So we contemplate what to do and end up taking our bags back with us to reception to ask for a different room. Long story short they tell us at first a load of times that there is no availability, to stay in the room for 1 night and come back in the morning and they will see can they move us for the next night. When he says next night, I say what about the rest of our stay and he says he cannot guarantee anything. We ask for him to check availability, which he says he cannot see. I work in a hotel and know this is complete bullsh*t. When they see we are not budging they become more rude, they leave us there while they go into their back office. We literally sit there with our head in our hands, in shock at this point. That all these poor reviews were actually coming true and happening to us. We even offer TO PAY MORE for an upgrade, anything just to be out of that block. And they refuse! Then their story changes and they say because our agency booked us in a “studio standard” room we could not move. Even though we offered to pay more. All we wanted to do was enjoy the holiday we waited nearly all year for. That room was so far from standard I cannot stress this enough. It was NOT standard. They didn’t even try to reassure us that the place was safe. We were 2 girls alone, we weren’t going to stay somewhere where we felt unsafe! So after seeing they were not going to help us we try to get a refund for our stay so we could use this to help pay for somewhere else. They refused, said they couldn’t see the amount our agency paid, shocker... We end up having to ring a hotel we found and begged them to ring us a taxi and bring us to them. We arrive there at 4am, 2 broken souls that then had to wait until 8.30am until their receptionists came to book us in. No food no water, we had travelled all day. We managed to get sorted there and after a few days we managed to finally get rid of that pit feeling we were left with from our experience at Bellevue (or as the locals like to call it-Hellvue!) and enjoy our holiday. They had the nerve to LIE and say they offered us a room but we refused, to our travel agency. This is a lie. Those words never once came out of their mouths. The one regret I have is that I don't have any pictures of our room, I didn't think to take any as I thought we would be moved to a better one. Save yourself the future heartache people, you deserve a nice break away, not this hellhole!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
10  Thank Ramona S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are here at the moment for a 5 day break took us 2hrs as last drop off took 10 minutes to check in lovely fella on reception upgraded us to a 2 bedroom premium apartment for free so big bonus having a lovely time food not to bad drinks are fine would definitely come again

Date of stay: August 2019