This hotel is a great facility for young families. We took our 13 month old son here for his first proper holiday.
We were facilitated in an apartment in Leda I, and cannot fault the provisions, the room includes the basics of; a toaster, kettle and fridge/freezer, and a two ring hob so that you can get a few consumables in. We were all inclusive trippers, and as such didn't use those facilities, but can see the value for self catering travellers.
There are 'three' pools at the Leda buildings I, II, II, consisting of a baby splash, a toddler pool, and the older children/adult pool. This was perfect to the accomodation, it appears that the hotel on the whole accomodates families with children within the Leda blocks, and as such all those around are likeminded individuals (for the most part anyway).
The food at the restaurant I found to be enjoyable with a good selection most nights, on the odd occasions I found there was little for me personally, but its not all about me, and reading some of the reviews some people seem to forget that the hotel is not catering specifically for them. The breakfasts consisted of a large array of pastries, breads, cheeses, yogurts and cooked items (eggs, bacon, etc). Lunches and Dinner were very similar in that there was a large selection of salads, and cooked items, included variety of meats, and vegatables, plus a childrens menu.
The room we stayed in was an apartment with 3 adults and 1 infant. There is a room with a folding screen with a double bed and wardrobe then there is a main living area with sofa, armchair plus a single bed in the corner of the room which was also tucked away.
We paid £130pp (x 3 adults), all inclusive, and this accomodation was more than enough for us.
Admittedly we have travelled during a relatively quiet week towards the end of the season, therefore our comments largely reflect that the hotel was slightly quieter than normal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for a family vacation. Holidays in the Club Bellevue Apartments are always good fun, because you can find all the sports and entertainment activities possible for you and your family to have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, BlueBay Hotels & Resorts, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BelleVue Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Club Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Bellevue Alcudia
- Apartments Hotetur Bellevue Hotel
- Holiday Village Bellevue
- Hotetur Bellevue
- Apartments Hotetur Bellevue Puerto Alcudia
- Bellevue Hotel Alcudia
- Hotel Bellevue Alcudia
- Hotetur Club Bellevue
- Bellevue Apartments Alcudia