“Best chicken skewers Iv ever had !!!! ”

Sa Taverna des Port
Ranked #33 of 252 Restaurants in Port d'Alcudia
Cuisines: European, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

I came to Sa Taverna Port with my group of friends most of us had the chicken skewers which are to die for they are so tasty! And great value for money ! Iv been here a few times now and my other favourite dish is the pork tenderloin it's so delicious it comes with potato seasoned and a salad ! The staff here are lovely nothing is ever too much they are always smiling and happy ! If you come to the port this is the restaurant to come to !!

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

food is good but the service somewhat lacking and the staff is very rude! the menu shows a price and then put vat! we will never return here!

2  Thank SamulDow
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

I must start by saying I very rarely have I had to write a bad review but thought people need to know about this place. We went as a family of 8 .. 4 adults and 4 children between 6-12 years of age. We were served by who I later realised was the manager !! This man was rude , impatient , arrogant and at times very harsh.
We are a very well travelled and our kids are very well behaved but in a resort like alcudia we quickly got the feeling the kids were not as welcome as we first though when we were getting shown the kids menu..
Our service was very very slow and when my husband questioned this he nearly got his head bit off.
When our food did come it was the opposite we were rushed through it.
The reasoning behind the terrible review was not so much the food was bad as it was actually really nice it was the way we witnessed this man shouting at and bullying his staff. And how he managed to reduce a table of 4 young girls all about 18 years old to tears as 1 girl asked for vegetable paella and he got the order wrong ! He shouted it her as if it was all her fault .
We couldn't wait to get out the place.
When our bill arrived we paid the bill but decided that he didn't deserve the €18 service tax added..
When he realised we hadn't paid he followed us out the restaurant and started shouting at us !
We go yearly to Alcudia but I will never step foot back in this place ..

3  Thank Donnab20142014
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Food is ok but not more, typical tourist very long menu pizza, pasta, meat, fish, tapas,... . On the expensive side (note they add VAT to the prices on the menu). Location very nice out on the dock. The place next to it closer to town was better when we were there (cheaper and better food)

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Excellent choice! Really tasty and excellent service!!! Food amazing, meat on From a stone, prawns, lobsters!!!! It s a real good restautant, NOT a touristic place in alcudia port! We had a dinner and we came back for our last night! Thank you