,, we stayed april 11, my party consisted of ages of 15 month. 3 years and adults.. the hotel is beautiful, 5 mins to the lovley talcum powder beach,and 5 min walk to port and marina, rooms(we were upgraded to superior at no extra cost re early stay),were immaculate, cleaned 5 days a week, shower has 2 appliances, over head and hand held, beds comfortable, balconies large, plenty of storage, had microwave, 2 hotplates, toaster, and kettle, also had coffee jug. We were all inclusive, which i would recommend, as was fantastic, all drinks were branded,jack daniels, smirnoff,baileys, etc, etc, all cocktails free, as was irish coffees, food was fab, breakfast 8-10am, all cereals, cooked meats, bacon,boiled fried, scrambled eggs, sausages, hash browns, fruit, youghuts,beans, lots of different breads. lunch could be ordered from 12 till 4 from bisro menu, pizza, tapas, soups, sandwiches, children boxes like mcdondald meals with fries and drinks, chicken nuggets, fish bites, pastas, spag bol, lasagne, kebabs, salads, dinner 6-8 30 pm was every thing from steaks cooked at your request at carvery, stir fries, fishes, pastas,salad, curries, puddings, rices, cakes, gateux,, ice creams, mousse, fondant cakes, flans.
Staff were lovley warm and friendly, lovley with children, entertainment, childrens club every nite, 8- 8 45, all children aged 1- 10 enjoyed, adult entertainment had not really started till later in april.
Hotel has 4 pools, childrens pool was fab, very safe, and child friendly, play area very good, one pool for adults only had double beds all around to relax on around pool, large complex pool was lovley and plenty of space, then had indoor spa pool, hotel has free bikes for hire, with childrens seats on.
T he complex is large with grassed. areas for games, and pool areas, but the hotel retains a chic feeling even though large
adults can have go at pistol and rifle target shooting.
if you have child ( we found out on last day) there is buggies in luggage room to use when needed, also wheel chairs.
the hotel has its own supermarket, open from 8, sells newspapers, and other bits and bobs, gym was mainly cardio, also has jaccuzis, sauna, and steam room.
All in all fabulous hotel, and once again all inclusive recommended, Elaine Middlesbrough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tan solo 200m de la preciosa playa del Puerto de Alcudia, y en pleno centro de su area comercial y de ocio, el Hotel-Apartamentos Viva Tropic dispone de una situacion que ofrece todas las garantias para la mejor estancia vacacional. Renovado en 2010, sus comodas y completas instalaciones son perfectas para unas vacaciones en familia: habitaciones amplias y elegantes, tres piscinas, una general, otra con juegos de agua y un Barco Pirata y, la mas exclusiva, una piscina chill out con camas balinesas, asi como un area de Spa con piscina cubierta, sauna, bano turco y jacuzzi, y una pista polideportiva. Ademas, el Hotel - Apartamentos Viva Tropic cuenta con el mas completo programa de animacion para todas las edades y las mas deliciosas propuestas gastronomicas en sus restaurantes: buffet, snacks y a la carte. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Viva Tropic & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Tropic Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Viva Tropic Puerto Alcudia
- Viva Tropic Alcudia
- Alcudia Viva Tropic
- Viva Tropic & Spa Majorca, Spain