Loved this place. There with partner, 4 year old child and 15 year old teenager. It is situated on the beautiful beach of Alcudia and the sea could not be safer for small children. Activities are on hand. The hotel was spotless and although the room could have been better equipped it was clean and the maid service was good and the views we had from the balcony were outstanding. Being with a young child and teenager this was the perfect location for us and as the four year old loved the kids club (workers were fabulous with the children) the noise was not a problem for us and I actually enjoyed listening to the entertainment. Restaurants are plentiful and a choice that would suit all. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people with families, it is just in such a fabulous location and who goes to bed before 11 on holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Paraíso de Alcudia we have tried to turn each of our 218 apartments into a piece of Mallorca, make our hallways and nooks smell like the Mediterranean and its customs, and make a week living with us feel like the closest thing to living eternally in paradise. Welcome to Paraíso de Alcudia! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paraiso de Alcudia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Alcudia Apartments Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Paraiso Del Alcudia Apartments Puerto
- Paraiso De Alcudia Majorca, Spain