These apartments were great. The location was brilliant with shops and bars literally just on your doorstep. The pool was a decent size and not too overcrowded. However some sunbeds were in the shade at some points in the day.
This place was great for families and young people, we were a group of 4 girls(18yrs) and had a good laugh.
We had no complaints about the rooms, they were clean and spacious.
However, one of the reps was a bit dodgey and wouldnt leave us alone but we just ignored him. The rest of the staff were nice.
The bars were good fun, we went on the 'pub crawl' which was hilarious and really good.
Food wise there's a brlliant place to eat on the stretch to the beach, it's called Grill 'el rincon' BBQ, it's really cheap and amazing for the money, was delicious and big portions, we'd recommend the burgers or chicken! We went there 5 times in total it was so good, and they gave us free shots on the last day!
All in all we had a brilliant stay here and would definately come back again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located Alcudia Bay our wide apartments, refurbished in 2015, will welcome you in a fresh, relaxing and friendly atmosphere that our guests really appreciate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Lagoon Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Lagoon Center Puerto Alcudia
- Lagoon Center Hotel Puerto Alcudia
- Lagoon Center Majorca, Spain