“Lovely place but quiet.”
Review of BelleVue Lagomonte

BelleVue Lagomonte
Ranked #22 of 50 Hotels in Port d'Alcudia
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My review may not be the same as others as I stayed the last week of the season in October 2013. I went with my boyfriend on our first holiday together as newly-turned 18 year olds and we both loved the place. It was my boyfriends first ever holiday abroad but as I've stayed at many hotels before, I can say hands on heart that this place was such good value for money! We loved it, even though we were on the ground floor with our room being the nearest to reception. The room itself was perfect sized, as was the bathroom. Was cleaned almost every day very well. Food was adequate, considering it was end of season and they were using up what was left in stock. Staff were friendly. Entertainment was lacking but it was so quiet that it was often hardly worth bothering in the evening as what few people were around often went out anyway. The location was beautiful, the lake being a very nice touch to the area and we found our way around the resort very easily, especially with the very handy use of the little bus that took us through.

All in all, a lovely place, although we wish we could have gone earlier in the season so that there would be more to do around the resort, but we still had a great time and would love to return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank MelHunt182
Write a ReviewReviews (1,863)

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I don't usually complain or write reviews but as I scour over reviews myself before picking a hotel I figure I should warn others of this hotel. It smelt bad of sewers!!
1) worst food I've ever had, cheapest cuts and undercooked.
2)the air-con is set so can't be adjusted and it's not set adequately.
3)the hotel is very far from main strip/beach, the free bus timetable is non-exsistent.
4)entertainment around pool area/day time only began day before we left(we were there for 10nights) evening entertainment was short act and over around 10.30ish. So we didn't hang about we go out somewhere better even though included in all inclusive price
5)the awfull smell from the lagoon! Like sewerage!
6)the beds were uncomfortable,sore backs :(
So everything hotel boasts about is not really what you get, the staff however do work hard and plenty of them. To sum up horrible incorrectly cooked cheap food, smelly lakes, fair walk to resort,entertainment for bout 1hr in evening,bad air-con,uncomfortable beds. Good staff and pool area. Won't be going back

Stayed: July 2013
9  Thank CarolineM8
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was a little concerned after reading the reviews for this hotel but needed to stay close to surprise my daughter who was visiting the resort at the same time. Hotel was value for money. The one thing which made my stay uncomfortable was the poor air conditioning. Other than that it was okay

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the pool. Cools down from mid day
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Angela S
Reviewed December 24, 2013

The week we stayed was the final week of the season so the hotel was slowly closing down, the island was closed and the hotel was only at half capacity,
The only let down was the food, I think they must have been using the last of the stock in the kitchen, some nights it was very poor, we ended up eating out most nights and just used the hotel restaraunt for breakfast and lunch.
Overall we enjoyed our break and the weather was fantastic for late season, hopefully the food will be better in full peak season.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights with my 6 year old daughter via onthebeach was initially worried about going alone with a small child but the whole process went smoothly and the hotel staff/other families were all very friendly. My daughter and I had no issues with the hotel at all. The kids entertainment staff did a good job with mini club and disco, the rooms were clean and perfectly adequate, the food was perfectly adequate and well cooked. Reception staff particularly the English lady were more than helpful. My daughter loved her first foreign holiday especially the ice cream available all day!!

Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Kerry B
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Absolutly loved the accomadation stunning room and view food was great drinks where great, we even got free champagne on the last night. Amazing holiday staff where lovely also. Hotel slightly far from beach but hotel supply a free bus and also a road train passes every 20 minutes.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
7  Thank x_kb_x
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Me and my boyfriend went for a week from the 5thy July -12th July; this hotel was fantastic and in such a great location. The staff were lovely and attended to everything with fast and friendly service. There is a little shop inside the hotel where you can get all your little extras, for my boyfriend he went there for the cigarette machine (as we found it hard to find cigarettes anywhere in the centre) + everything was a decent price in the shop. The all inclusive drinks and food was lovely - something for everyone :) Alcoholic beverages are extremely strong, but just ask for another coke and mix them! - shouldn't be complaining! We never really spent our time at the main pool but spent a lot of our time down by the pool on the island ( much more quiet and the snack bar for food is there). Only downside to the island is that there are no spirit drinks just soft drinks and sangria and beer but if you go over to the main pool bar you can get everything there. The free mini bus the hotel put on to go to the sea is good for free but we ended up getting the small trains that come right outside the hotel for £3 each as they came every couple of minutes and I personally enjoyed going on them as it took you around the area. The centre of Alcudia is literally a 5minute walk from the hotel and all the little shops are down there which I loved! With the trains it says it takes you to the local market which is stop 12...do not be fooled! This is a lie they make you get off the train and say its a straight walk...what they don't tell you is that its a straight 25minute walk up a sloping hill! If I knew I would of got a taxi! Over all the hotel was fantastic much better than I ever thought it would of been and in such a good location and really good entertainment such as magic shows and parrot shows and ofc bingo lol! I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple