I recently visited the Lagamonte with three friends and we all had a fantastic time. Thankfully the weather held out all week, and was gloriously hot!
Arriving at the hotel (I'd been the one to book, and anticipated disappointment from my friends) I was very pleased that the outward look of the hotel was so lovely. The lake opposite, the pool area, and the hotel gardens out front were beautiful and everyone was very impressed. The lobby was very clean and looked quite grand, so everyone was happy (phew!)
Hotel was incredibly clean, cleaning staff obviously worked incredibly hard. Rooms were a decent size, comfortable beds and clean bathrooms. We were on the fourth floor facing the pool - fantastic views of the lake and pool area - and never had an issue with noise of other guests or of entertainment (only a little, but fine if you weren't going to bed at 9pm!) although obviously at height of season (we went the week before end of season) may be a little different!
Food was to be expected in all inclusive - I was a little nervous as travelling with two veggies - but they were happy enough. First night we had Mexican Night and were quite impressed. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for a week and had plenty to eat. Some meals a little repetitive, but we were well fed for our adventures! Drinks were free all the time and we made good use of this - alcohol measures were very strong, I must admit, but we had a great time. Do wish there had been cider though!
Lovely walk from the hotel to the local beach (free bus available but we didn't use it) and beach itself was glorious! A few times we paid to get on the little train and travelled round on that and thoroughly enjoyed seeing a bit more. We visited the Alcudia Market one day and I would highly recommend.
This was a last minute booking for us and you get what you pay for - don't expect 5* when you're not paying for it. We were very happy with our holiday and I would definitely go again, and recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain