Just back from two weeks and would like to say it was a great two weeks.
The food was good and i'm a very fussy eater but always found something to eat, as for people saying the food was lukewarm why didnt they use the microwave?
The entertainment was great with my two year old daughter (Lucee) loving the childrens disco.
The entertainment team worked very hard throughout the day and no one should be alllowed to put them down for the amount of work they do is unreal.
Room was cleaned everyday and never had any problems getting to sleep. As for people saying the walls are thin ........your in a big hotel put up with it or get a villa!!
Location is ideal away from the main strip but only a short walk to all the action should you need it.
Its also worth going to the Jolly Roger if you fancy a change or love a quiz. It's right next to the hotel or the Cheers Bar which is a little walk away but worth it if you want to watch a footie match.
The hotel is a mix of nationalties who all seemed to get on together..(most of the time)
Now the only bad thing ....mossies were out in force .. but that for me was the only bad thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain