Went back for a second time this year,
great weather, great staff, a few mozzies this time but had been raining day before we went so probably got them out. Had another great time, staff are fantastic and always smiling and happy. the entertainment has improved greatly since we went in may. we expected to have a good time again and we did so much that we booked for next year as soon as we got back.
remember this is 3 star hotel so they are not going to pamper to your every wish at food times but the choice is great, you could have a 7 course meal for lunch and evening meal if you wanted. Ignore people who say food is crap, its not 5 star but you are not paying a five star price and always kids choice, salads, pasta and snacks all day till 11.30pm which was good for us as we arrived at 10pm and were able to make a snack in the restaurant before we hit the bar.
Hotel is spotless, bar is open till midnight but you can drink all night if you stock up as long as you not being too noisy outside.
pool is cold when you first get in but you soon warm up, plenty of activities to join in with during the day which we wished we had done as the ones we did we realy enjoyed kids club as well, if you dont want to join in the just say no and your left alone there is no pressure to go on trips or excursions and if you just want quiet then the island pool and bar is for you
If you are looking for a holiday on a budget this could well be for you,
i have noticed some people said they had to que for stuff during august etc well i think this can happen anywhere and also some people have given this hotel a low rating because of their flight or transfer problems ? what has this to do with the hotel ?
we paid £730 for 2 of us inc flights & transfers etc and think this is value for money and you can get free child places and this is next years prices - value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain