“Great place to stay”

Globales Condes de Alcudia
Ranked #32 of 50 Hotels in Port d'Alcudia
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were very happy with both the service and the cleanliness of this hotel. Would visit again.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and is well located. We standard of the food was very good, and my children were well catered for. Thanks to all the staff!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
15  Thank paul t

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We chose to stay at Condes de Alcudia Hotel in July 2012 as it was very close to the beach (less than 5 minute walk). This was the first time we visited Alcudia and had a great time! The hotel was very nice and clean, the room was spacious enough for two people although the shower was very very small. I am only 5ft 2" and I had difficulty to remain inside the shower space!! The food provided at breakfast and dinner was very good - there was plenty of choice. In the evenings they had a small entertainment team for those who have young children.

The hydropark is only a 15 minute walk from the hotel - I would recommend a trip here if you haven't been before... the water slides are fun for children (and adults) they also have mini-golf and a small bird show!

So if you are looking for a nice, reasonably priced place to stay in a quiet area of Majorca, close to a beach then this is a good choice!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Laura G
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This is a budget hotel in a beautiful town. The food was excellent with plenty of choice from the buffet. We were on an All Inclusive basis so drinks were included. These drinks seemed to be almost alcohol free; this was a first for me. My room had a sea view and what a view it was; with Alcudia Bay in the foreground and mountains beyond. During our stay several rooms were broken into by I'm ashamed to say a fellow Brit. He managed to escape but gave everyone an uncomfortable feeling. Also my hire car parked just outside the hotel overnight had the windscreen wipers stolen; a regular occurrence according to the car hire receptionist. Overall I'd go back and recomend others looking for a 'value' hotel. The entertainment was ok with the entertainers working hard to please. The chairs in the entertainment lounge were quite uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Sea view if possible.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
9  Thank UKtraveller5_7
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was the forth time we had visited the Condes in the past 12 years. Once again we had a great late season holiday at a bargain price.Great location close to the beach and the marina with a good bus service 150 yards away, we just jumped on the bus when we wanted a few hours away from the hotel.
The food was realy good with a fantastic choice of English or mediteranian food allways on offer,AI drinks were a bit under strenght but the bar staff were good and refilled the glasses quickly. The hotel was clean and tidy, as was our room, all of the staff were polite and friendly.
We would go back to the Condes again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 7th floor at the front of the hotel. Great views of the marina, beech and other...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank greylagriver7
Reviewed November 5, 2012

13th Oct - 27th Oct 2012
Condes de Alcudia Hotel.. After reading the reviews on here I was not expecting a great hotel.

Yes the bathrooms are small .. the bedrooms are not the biggest I have stopped in but when you pay £550 for a two week break at the end of the season. I did not expect the best.

The Food
Well the breakfast was the best food of the day,
Lunch was ok but nothing to write home about. it filled a gap

Dinner was ermm ok the first week... By the second week and the hotel closing on the Saturday. We thought that they were empting the freezers. they were some very strange combinations. On my last day I could not face the food in the hotel .. so I went to the steak house down the road for some proper food.

The Drink..
All inc have not the best ... but the beer was terrible in fact one night I said to the Girlfriend I am going to get drunk on this beer tonight. I had 30 beakers and still nothing.

I am Glad The DRUNKEN DUCK was open for the most part of my holiday. Pop in and say Hi to Russ he will make you welcome.

The Swimming Pool
Tired needs renovating .. The photo makes it look large.. its not we called it the hotel puddle. Glad the beach was 500m way

Ask for the pool view ... But if your travelling solo... YOU WILL get the back of the hotel. Which in summer would be great its cooler. But this time of the year you will need the fleece blanket because its cold ..

Would I go back to the hotel ... no ...

Room Tip: Ask for the pool view ... But if your travelling solo... YOU WILL get the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank One_Blind_Mouse
Reviewed November 2, 2012

stayed at the hi condes alcudia this summer rooms ok a bit outdated barth room not that clean,the food was very good. staff went very helpfull the entertaiment was very poor, all the drinks tasted watered down ended up going out every night for a proper drink, and entertainment. not good value for your money only good thing not far from the beach.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank darren f
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Myself, mother and daughter stayed for a week in October, Room 517. As regular visitors to Alcudia the location of this hotel is ideal for beach, shops, bars etc.
Our first night was fine, food here is well cooked, usual all inclusive selection, however soft drinks were not available inside during the day and had to be obtained from pool bar and carried through to restaurant.
Our second day proved to be a nightmare - after leaving room key at reception whilst at the beach we returned 2 hrs later to discover thefts from our room and various other guests on the same floor also who had left keys at reception had had items stolen also. This is a regular occurence at this hotel and security is a major issue, although the manager seemed extremely blaze when questioned, such a shame as the hotel does have several positives.
Third evening we returned to our room to find a bathroom infested with mosquitos and had to move to another room for the night which had only 2 beds for the 3 of us!
Alcudia is a wonderful resort with something for all, i have stayed in various other establishments, all of which i would not hesitate to return to, however I would not stay again, or reccommend the Condes to anyone else.
Please feel free to send PM for any more info I can offer.

• Stayed: October 2012
7  Thank nicko27
Also consider these accommodations in or near Port d'Alcudia
Hotel Piscis
#13 of 50 in Port d'Alcudia
Vanity Hotel Golf
Vanity Hotel Golf
#2 of 50 in Port d'Alcudia

Been to Globales Condes de Alcudia? Share your experiences!