Hotel Condesa de la Bahia
Aparthotel Ona Aucanada(Port d'Alcudia)
$131
  • Pool
Ona Garden Lago(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Pool
Hostal Brisa Marina(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$108
  • Beachfront
Eix Alcudia Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$109
$102
  • Restaurant
Iberostar Ciudad Blanca(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Beachfront
$148
$139
Apartamentos Palm Garden(Port d'Alcudia)
$133
$129
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$130
$122
  • Pool
Hotel Apartamentos Ivory Playa(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$98
$90
Apartamentos Ferrer Tamarindos(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
$124
TripAdvisor
2,643 results
All reviewsentertainment teama la carte restauranthappy burgerburger barsea viewmain restaurantbeach volleyballevery nightpool areabar staffgreat holidayevening entertainmentplenty of choicekids poolt shirt paintingmini discoice cream
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Just come back from here with our 3 year old daughter. We all absolutely loved it the hotel was clean, food was excellent, all the staff made a fantastic effort with everyone. Only downfall is the hotel is German dominated but didn't bother us to much. The animation team for the kids clubs they look they really enjoy their jobs and make every effort with everyone would def recommend can not wait to go back there.

Room Tip: Side sea view excellent as ur head on for entertainment right from balcony room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have just returned from this hotel and it's 1 off the best if not the best hotel I have ever stayed at. All the staff from the bottom to the top (the manager is especially nice) are amazing. The food is out of this world. Both restaurants and harrys burger bar. I've had 32 meals here and I've loved every 1. Any problem you have from little ones to big ones are sorted out almost immediately. Thiis hotel is especially good for children because they have their own pools (with their own proper water slides) All the bar staff are excellent. Keep your eyes out for DAVID with his cocktails, he must be the fastest in mallorca. I will be booking again without a seconds doubt. Try it you will love it.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank mancst
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My partner and I stayed for a week at the Condessa De La Bahia from the 31st of August.

The pros

The hotel was clean and bright and looked like it had had a refurb in the last 5-10 years its location was fabulous on a lovely beach and warm shallow clear blue sea. It was a relaxing walk of about 20-30 minutes to Port d'Alcudia along the beach or a bus ride of about 5 mins and you could head along to Old Alcudia town which is worth a visit.

The a la cart restaurant is really nice it's much quieter than the main restaurant the food and wine was much better and you can get to sit outside to eat. On Thursday there was a barbecue which was really different and lovely.

The pool was big and it never seemed too crowed and appeared clean. The staff where all lovely, helpful and seemed happy in their work I was really impressed with all of them.

At night there was never a long queue at the bar and there was always a timely waiter to get us some drinks if we had finished our drinks.

The animation team worked hard all day to keep the children and adults entertained I was impressed with their energy. Some nights entertainment was pretty good and some night where pretty awful but most families got into the spirit of it all and joined in even though bingo and games are not really my thing but we played cards on these nights.

The Cons

The main problem with this hotel is too big for its facilities. The main restaurant is extremely busy at most times and its a bit like a cattle market and is very noisy. Some of the food is really nice but a lot of it is quite repetitive and tasteless this maybe because I've been spoilt in the past in other hotels but it is okay it's definitely edible I am just being picky.

The hotel looks quite tired this may be because its at end of the season and it needs some good maintenance such as the veneer coming off the dresser and the pool needed some serious sealing and re-grouting. The room was really small which isn't a massive problem but there is no storage in the rooms which for a family hotel is pretty bad when its needed the most. The walls were like paper and I could hear everything in the next rooms and in the corridor and the beds where just rubbish foam and very creaky.

The sun bed situation is ridiculous we were up at 7am and most of the decent beds had been reserved the worst hotel I've been to for this I'm afraid. You are packed in like sardines I have never seen anything like it before there is just not enough room around the hotel for all the people to have decent space for a sun bed.

The drinks were generously alcoholic but there were not enough tables to sit around the entertainment area outside again the hotel is too big to cope with all it's residents.

On the whole I enjoyed our holiday I probably wouldn't go back because I felt that I was packed into this hotel like a sardine and I didn't really enjoy that part of it but I would recommend this hotel to families because it seems to have everything for the kids and they seemed to have a fab time, I enjoyed watched the kids club at night and even sang along to the cheesy tunes.

Room Tip: We had a room over looking the pool and entertainment area and is extremely noisy up until 2330 so if your an early bird try not to get these rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sez35
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have just returned from our first visit to the Condesa de La Bahia - we stayed for 9 nights from the 1st September.

The Positives -

The main positive is the beach location, the beach is fantastic, the water is warm and you can walk out for a good distance and the water remains shallow so perfect for kids.
The main positive re the hotel is the staff, friendly and hardworking, the maid service is excellent and they cleaned the rooms every day.

As for the positives that the lot, the first thing that strikes you about this hotel is the size, it is massive which means it is always busy and the noise is endless, as many people have said the sun bed situation is ridiculous, if you want a sun bed then you have to join the que @ 7am - if you are late and not down by 7.30 then forget it, you can make your way to the beach but even the sun beds on the beach are reserved and some for 2 weeks at a time - quite simply the hotel cannot cater for the number of guests, it is the same in the evening, should you wish to watch the awful entertainment then you need to be sat in your table in the main area by 7.30pm, any later and you will be watching from a sunbed or sat on the wall - surely if your a paying guest you should be able to find a table at a 4* hotel?.

The entertainment at night is shocking - we don't normally watch this and so it never a problem, but if your staying all inclusive then you stay at the hotel for your drinks and so the entertainment needs to be watchable at least, the animation team cannot be faulted for effort but it is dire stuff.

As others have said the food is repetitive - dinner is a continuation of lunch, if you eat in the main restaurant this is like feeding time at the Zoo - if you can eat at the outside restaurant then do so, the selection is not as much but at least its better than eating in the canteen, also eat slightly later if you it suits, otherwise as with most things at this hotel you will be in a que, que for food, drinks, lifts the list is endless and it all comes back to the fact that their is at least a 1000 people staying at this hotel and they simply dont have enough facilities to cope with the numbers.

The hotel is very German dominated which brings its own issues - need we say more!!

In summary - fantastic beach, hotel is no where near a 4 star if you've ever stayed in a good 4 star previously, if you want to go to Alcudia then their are nicer hotels. Would we go back - no chance!

Room Tip: Only ask for a pool view if you don't mind listening to the awful evening entertainment, road side rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank BrightonSpike
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is our 2nd stay in the Condesa and have just rebooked to return again next year.
The rooms are cleaned daily with very friendly staff.
The pools and pool areas are kept clean and tidy.
The staff throughout the hotel are fantastic with the kids and very courteous and polite.
The location couldn't be more perfect just a few steps from the main pool and your on a beautiful beach with shallow waters, great for the kids.
It takes aprox 2 minutes walk to the local shops and restaurants and just a short cheap bus journey to Alcudia port where's there's more shops and bars.
Whilst we were staying my husband had an accident and injured himself. The reception staff and the hotel manager were fantastic in dealing with the incident.
No complaints from our family and we are sure we will be returning again and again.
Good job Condesa