Where to start, from the beginning, on arrival we were greeted with champagne & fresh orange juice and smiles from David behind reception, What a lovely and straight forward check in within 10 minutes we were in our rooms.
The rooms were not sea view after I requested it on 2 occasions by phone the week before we arrived, however on speaking to David he promptly arranged our upgrade for our 2 rooms and we were moved to sea view, Undoubtably the nicest view we have ever seen, we are quite hard to please after spending our holidays on the white isle of Ibiza with the breathtaking views of the sunset I'd say the Condesa comes out on top.
I should add we are a family of 2 adults and 2 children aged 3 & 1 and my mum also had her own room.
The hotel is spotlessly clean inside and out, bins outside emptied constantly the cleanliness is definitely 5*
The food restaurant is huge with a great variety of food and we were always able to get a table and high chair for our little one. Said our waiter was lovely, very helpful and even helped feed my little girl who refused to eat our whole holiday.
The beach which is steps away from the pool is out standing, crystal clear water and white sandy beaches for miles.
Be sure to get a massage from the Chinese people on the beach, wish I had done it more than once.
The negatives:- few of but here goes..
Excellent variety of pools for adults and children having the slides however the pools are far too cold all day which was disappointing as I was only in the pool 3 times our full 10days holiday and my baby cried every time I took her in.
Germans...in their flocks are the rudest people I've ever met, There was lots of them at the hotel and we were told they get all the rooms with sea view so be quick to book a sea view if you want one.
The entertainment during the day was top class the entertainers really try hard to please all ages children teenagers and adults, nighttime however was very poor, this is definitely needing money spent on bringing acts in, eg hypnotist, tribute bands, karaoke disco or the games that bring the crowd together. We had to go out every night shopping to kill time at night and came in about 11ish for our last drinks.
Overall the hotel is superb, staff are excellent and hotel is perfect for families, it is no surprise that the hotel keep their staff year in year out, we had an amazing holiday and would definitely return, next time we would upgrade to the royal suite which is out of this world. Hotel is not far from a 5star and is definitely the princess of the bay. You will not be disappointed... Just book it :-) xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This All Inclusive hotel directly at the beachfront of Alcudia is most suitable for families. Its completely refurbished rooms offer not only excellent comfort but also contemporary style. Without leaving the hotel guests enjoy numerous fun and sports activities, as well as the hotels entertainment programmes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Otel, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Condesa de la Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condesa De La Bahia Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Condesa Bahia
- Hotel Condesa De La Bahia Majorca, Spain