We were a group of 5 friends who stayed in a 2 bed apartment on the complex. It was ideal for us but had we known we would have tried to book a 3 bed one which would have been perfect. The apt does have everything. The location is fine a 15 minute walk to shops beach and some restaurants and bars. The beach is lovely clean and water clear. The best places ie more up market than the direct local area are Pollensa and Port de Pollensa, Cala San Vincent which we just got taxis to. Howard in the restaurant is helpful and the restaurant fine for snacks breakfast etc but we ate out by the ports and Pollensa mainly. I was worried about the previous couple of reviews re cats etc and so emailed the manager ahead of our stay. We saw one cat no mess and there were hardly any mosquitos and the lake is being dealt with but isn't as bad as the review made out! Our only gripe was we didn't get a roof terrace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puerto de Alcudia's stretch of pale sand extends as far as the eye can see and is just one of the many attractions that awaits guests that stay at Garden Lago. One of the most attractive holidayspots in Majorca, Puerto de Alcudia has something for everyone, from the waterpark and go-kart center for children, to quiet spots for couples eager to get away from it all. A cosmopolitan atmosphere exists where you’ll find clusters of shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs surrounding the port, central crossroads and old town. There are many holiday destinations in the world, but few are as exciting as Puerto de Alcudia, and none with a resort quite like Garden Lago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Garden Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Lago Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Garden Lago Majorca, Spain