My fiance and I stayed here for a week. They gave us the worst apartment. It was Old, it smelled, the pipes made noises every 20seconds, the hotel down the hill blast music till 11:30-12 at night they you can hear in the apartment like your in the club. Place is a great location but, unless your rich or from anywhere else besides the US they treat you like crap. The two girls that work the front desk are annoyed with everything you ask or request. They have an adittude before you even open your mouth. One doesn't know anything and always says come back later when someone else is there and the other just hates her job and gives you short answers and brushes you off. The one younger guy that works the front desk is great and treats your with respect and as an equal to everyone else. Very helpful. One of the friendliest guys we met in Spain. When we changed appartments we thought they would give us a better or newly remodeled one. NOPE one that was just as old and smelly but, quieter. The resturant at the resort never wanted to serve us. We were ignored and looked over everytime we tried to get a drink or eat. Place needs to have better customer service and treat younger Americans better. Mallorca was a beautiful place that I would have enjoyed a lot more if people were just a little more friendlier and not so rude to Americans. Do Not Stay Here!! Much better places to stay on the island than this place. Americans Beware!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Aucanada are the ideal apartments for your holiday rentals in Mallorca, (Alcudia), about 56 km from the city of Palma, and has all the necessary facilities and services to ensure a fantastic holiday in Majorca. The resort offers an ideal space either to enjoy holidays or just for a short trip: 3 swimming pools, gym, snack service with terrace, restaurant, parking, fantastic area of garden and the brand new SPA AUCANADA. Apartments are fully equipped for your commodity: totally equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave and cooking utensils; iron and ironing board, washing machine, Satellite TV and balcony. All you need to enjoy an unforgettable days. Aparments have 2 double rooms, bathroom and living room. The complex lies on a hillside, and has wonderful views over the bay of Alcudia, just 100 metres away from the complex, you can enjoy peace and calm of private coves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aparthotel Ona Aucanada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aucanada Club Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Aparthotel Ona Aucanada Majorca, Spain