The beach is beautiful and perfect size. It is a little bit of a hike to get there, that is my only complaint, but it was otherwise perfect. My two young daughters loved the pizzeria and the ice cream they could get themselves next to the pool. The service at the pizzeria was amazing. I can't say enough about the great folks who work here. It is a ways from the airport so I would suggest a direct shuttle or taxi otherwise the bus ride stops 20 times on the way taking hours to get to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blau Punta Reina Resort is ideally located between the beaches of Cala Mandia and Cala Estany. Blau Punta Reina Resort is set in large, well-tended gardens surrounded by cliffs overlooking the sea. Our Cala Mandia resort offers guests many places to stroll, relax and rest.Blau Punta Reina Resort is made up of 600 units in 2-3 storey buildings distributed across a large landscaped area. An additional 212 rooms are located in our main building. Blau Punta Reina Resort offers guests the comfort of a hotel with the independence of apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Blau Punta Reina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Punta Reina Hotel Porto Cristo
- Hotel Blau Punta Reina
- Blau Punta Reina Resort Porto Cristo, Majorca, Spain