THB Felip
Son Mas Hotel Rural(Porto Cristo)
$360
Great 4.5/5
Aparthotel Porto Drach(Porto Cristo)(Great Value!)
$101
Great 4.5/5
$309
$284
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Blau Punta Reina Resort(Cala Mandia)(Great Value!)
$81
  • Breakfast included
Club Marmara Del Mar(Porto Cristo)
ClubHotel Romantica(Porto Cristo)
Hotels.com
Monteverde Hotel(Porto Cristo)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsmain buildingsea viewwatch the worldhalf boardopposite the beachlovely hotelfront facingsmall poolwalk in showerair conburger kingsmall hotelhire carsaladreception staff arethe hotel managerlots of choice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We book the "4 Star" hotel for a relaxing weekend break. We read the comments and though yes lets go. We arrived at this lovely place, first impressions were good, we went to check in and thats where it went down hill. We were told, here is your key, you are on the 3rd floor, go up the stairs, across the garden, over the street to the block opposite!!!!! Where????? Ok we thought lets go with it. During the 1st night, unable to sleep due to a constant buzzing from air con units opposite, we complained the nxt morning, only to be told we may move you. Come see me when you get back from our morning out. on our return we found ourselves in the middle of the street discussing with the manageress what he noise could be and she then said, "oh we had to move the other lady out because she could not sleep because of the noise" I was so angry to find out they already new, she said she would try to find out about the noise and see if she could sort it, still no offer of change of room as we asked. At this point tired and upset, our first day there i went ot have a lie down, this is now 3pm in the afternoon, opened the bedroom door and it had not been cleaned, this from a 4 Star hotel??? We returned to reception and demanded a room, we were given another room eventually, Opened the window to find the disguting sight of dirty roof tops, apartment block and a pation of someones home. We do not feel this is a 4 Star hotel as the service from the mangement and recepetion was very poor. The bar staff worked very hard and very attentive thankfully as we found this break to be very stressful and not the relaxing one we had expected. We were in room 314 so beware of noise, room 322 opposite, NO VIEW. All this from a so called 4 star hotel.

Room Tip: Always ask for a sea view as soon as you book to make sure you are in the main hotel with the best views. Avoid room 314 unless they have sorted the noise problem. If you dont mind the view room 322 is quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank debznmark
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The pictures are accurate but it seems shinier and brighter in real life. The rooms were quite small but very clean, well equipped. Air conditioning, kettle, hairdryer and extra bathroom bits and pieces in the room. The food was very palatable and lots of choice. The entertainment was enjoyable. But the highlight of the trip was the staff, they make you feel like family. Nothing was too much trouble. Irma speaks very good English and is a fountain of knowledge but the other staff are lovely too. Would love to return. We had the beach to ourselves several days! Hire a car, they are much cheaper than transfers. We used deal of the day holidays and lathough the final price was double the original price it was still exceptional value.

Room Tip: If you're in the annex go for a high up room to get the sun. Balcony overlooking the sea look excellent.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank Suzi-q777
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Booked this hotel after reading reviews on this site. We were not disappointed. especially after requesting a high floor with sea view. What did we get? just that room 404. From the start the reception staff were excellent and always answered our questions. The food was good, but could be hotter, but the service was excellent. Entertainment on Friday & Saturday nights was pretty good - singalong on Fridays to the hits of the sixties, and dancing on Saturdays to Spanish music.
Majorca itself is very much closed down for the winter period with the exception of Palma which is still a vibrant city.
It is fair to say we had a good holiday at the Felip with excellent service from Mira and her staff.

Room Tip: Top floor with seaview in main hotel
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Finmack_10
Reviewed December 1, 2012

An atmospheric gem by the sea! We booked this hotel because many of the hotels in Majorca were closed for the summer season but we definitely weren't disappointed.
We asked for a room overlooking the bay which we were given. Lovely views of the marina with a balcony.
Room very tidy and clean, tea making facilities and fridge.
Parking might be difficult in the height of the season but ok when we went.
The food was disappointing. The choice was limited and bland in flavour.

Room Tip: Higher floor over looking the bay
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RoadrunnerSwansea
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My mother and I spent a very enjoyable week at the Hotel Felip during the October half term. We had seen the hotel on a day trip to Porto Cristo on a previous visit to Mallorcan and thought it would be a nice place to stay. The reports we had read on Trip Advisor before booking confirmed this and our stay lived up to our expectations. We had a spacious, spotlessly clean room in the main building with a view of the garden and swimming pool. We had taken the all inclusive option and found the food to be varied and well cooked with a good selection at each meal including meat dishes, a fish dish and generally a vegetarian option. Typical Mallorcan dishes were served one evening and another evening had an oriental theme and, although I am not usually a fan of Chinese food, I thorougly enjoyed my meal. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful - I mentioned to them that I was having difficulty contacting the company I had arranged a transfer to the airport and they immediatly said they would phone them and sort it out for me. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff and, as they are a relatively small hotel, they got to know the guests personally. There was entertainment on two evenings, a singer on Friday night and a DJ on Saturday night. Both were excellent. I wasn't able to take advantage of the spa facilities as I I hadn't thought to take a swimsuit, outr visit being so late in the year.

Porto Cristo is a very pretty resort and the hotel is in a perfect location right on the seafront. For me the only downside was that there were not many interesting places to visit by public transport in the area, none of them were as noce as Porto Cristo itself. We usually go to the north where there are old towns and picturesque places to visit. We didn't go to palma as we have been there many times before but there is a good bus service from Porto Cristo to the capital However, the weather was exceptionally good for the time of year and we enjoyed just relaxing in the resort..

I hope to visit this hotel again because I couldn't fault it but I would maybe choose a shorgter stay because I do like to get out aand about.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family