JS Es Corso
Hotel El Vistamar(Portocolom)(Great Value!)
$68
  • Pool
Hotel JS Cape Colom(Portocolom)(Great Value!)
$87
$84
  • Beachfront
$97
BelleVue Belsana(Portocolom)
$97
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Hotel Cala Murada(Cala Murada)(Great Value!)
$73
Orbitz.com
Finca S'Aigo(Portocolom)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoverlooking the squareshallow endspool barice popsporto colomsandwich toasterdrag acthuge poolamazing poolcleaned every other daytoastiesplenty of sunbedsa lovely holidaypool partylocal spiritsbeautiful beachfish
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2013

4 Times here and it just gets better.
Hotel cleanliness 5*
Hotel Staff 5* very friendly can not do enough for you, happy too
Hotel entertainment 5*** , new animation team ... excellent with entertaining you . lots of good shows
Pool 5* . huge and very clean, lots of sun lounges
Location - ideal for young familys and old guests , quiet very picturesque
Food 5 * . plenty of choice for even a fussy husband !!

Room Tip: if you have a sea view , then at the weekend there is live dancing and music in the square , can be a bit loud. Pool view is better for the quieter rooms.
1  Thank mrenshaw
John C, Gerente at JS Es Corso, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear mrenshaw,

What a wonderful 5 stars review!!!

In the name of the team, we thank you for choosing us over and over again and for taking the time to write this fantastic review about your fabulous experience.

We would like to express you how motivated we are for your positive publication referring the friendliness of our employees, the variety of our exquisite cuisine, the cleaness and maintenance of the public areas, and the wide options for daily and nightly entertainment which ensured you a memorable experience.

In JS Es Corso we are committed to ensure an forgettable holiday to our beloved guests.

I shall ensure that all of your kind comments and praise are passed on to the team and that their service is duly recognized.

We will be honored to welcome you back again....It will be your fifth stay in JS Es Corso...wowww!

Do not forget you can also follow JS Hotels profile through the main social networks.

Best wishes,
JS Es Corso Team

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Just back from this hotel at the end onf July, highly recommend it, staff work very hard all day night, special thanks to reception and kids animation team, they did wonders> After reading the reviews here before we were a bit apprehensive yes most guests are German and nearly all the entertainment but so what? Met loads of really nice people of all nationalities my son played football everynight with kids who spoke no or little English didnt bother them!
Rooms were clean and have a large balcony, resort is very quiet but there is entertainment outside the hotel occasionaly, cant comment on beach because my kids didnt want to leave the pool, which I have to say is one of the best that I have ever seen, only downside I wouldnt reccommend for elderly or less mobile guests as there is a lot of steps to the pool area and outside toilets, but I have to say it was my only very slight negative, already looking to book next year :) we will be back.

The Mcleods Edinburgh

Room Tip: sea view rooms are at the front of the hotel and if there is entertainment in the square may be noisy, we had a room to the back and there is a road right outside but wasnt noisy enough to keep me awake,
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nadsross

Dear Nadsross

Thank you for sharing your very complimentary review about the JS Es Corso Hotel on the site.

I am so pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us an It is always very rewarding to read such positive feedback and to know that we made your stay so memorable. We do love to have families and welcome them so I am glad that you felt that it all worked out for you.

I'm very thrilled with your comments about our staff; let me remark that they always take great interest in our guests to ensure that they are having a pleasant stay with us. We are very proud of them!.

I do love that you consider staying with us when you next visit Majorca; remember you can follow us through the main social media networks (JS Hotels Profile).

Kind regards,
JS Es Corso Team

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We have just returned from a 2 week holiday at es Cosrso and I can't recommend the hotel highly enough. We booked the hotel largely on the ratings we'd read on this site. The hotel is officially rated as 2* which was our only reservation when booking, of course this has to be balanced out by the price we paid which was very reasonable. On arrival any concerns were quickly dispelled. Rooms were immaculate, as was the rest of the hotel, the pool / area was outstanding. Food quality was v.good with plenty of fish / local dishes. I can't praise the staff enough and this is why the hotel receives the ratings it does, Paula at reception gave us a lift back to the airport in her own time because ''she was going to Palma anyway''. The 2 Italian animacion girls Evelyn & Valeria were fantastic with kids (and unfit footballing dads) getting everyone involved. Having worked in Mallorca I knew this part of the island has a lot of German visitors which seems to be a problem for some reviewers on here...My son (10) came home with e mail addresses from pals met from Germany, Wales & England & can't wait to go back. My daughter (8) and I loved the tapas bar in the square, We met fantastic people from all over Europe and I can't recommend this wee gem of a hotel enough.

1  Thank barrytracy
John C, Gerente at JS Es Corso, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Tracy,

Thank you for staying at our hotel with your family and thank you as well for your fantastic and brilliant feedback.

We are so happy to see we are getting it right. We have many ways of pampering our guests; one is our helpful staff. I will share your comments with the rest of the team, especially with Paula, Evelyn and Valeria; they are very passionate about service and the people whom they have the privilege to serve.

We really appreciate the time you take to write your comments. We see it as a fantastic way of growing and reaching our goals.

Please come back soon with your family, we would love to have you all back and get it right for you once again.

Remember you can follow our JS Hotels profile through the main social networks.

Best wishes,
JS Es Corso

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Wa stayed at es Corso july23rd for 10 days absolute nightmare one bedroom apartment a joke small is an understatement smell unbearable 13 year old expected to sleep on a sofa bed which wouldn't carry a 5 year old paid £220 for upgrade to a 2 bedroom apartment what a joke outside square music blasting out till 2.00 am then local youths banging basketballs around till 5 30am under floodlight porter too old to do anything food don't bother 1 out of 10 if your lucky drinks wartered down till almost water only positive thing reception staff who are way to good for this dive of a hotel

Room Tip: Don't bother
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lou O
JavierLazaro, Director General at JS Es Corso, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Good morning,

We regret that you have not enjoyed your holidays. We always work with the aim to make all our customers feel happy.

Yours sincerely,

Javier Lazaro
Director

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Sadly we must go home tomorrow, we have really enjoyed our stay, the hotel is well maintained, very clean, the staff were so friendly, Paula at reception was very helpful, Porto Colom is a beautiful resort, with a lovely beach just behind the hotel, food was good, room was good, a great
Choice for a relaxing family holiday, would definitely return.

Room Tip: We had a room near the pool it was so easy to get from pool to room

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for your very good review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your holidays in JS Es Corso.

We try to make the best to have all our clients happy. We hope to see you again here soon!.

Kind regards,