Just returned from my second visit to the Cape Colom hotel and was not disappointed. Food was fantastic, credit to the restaurant staff and chefs. The location and sunbathing areas are stunning although a few more sunbeds and umbrellas would have been useful as we sometimes struggled to find one after breakfast. Most were reserved early with towels which is annoying but unfortunately is the norm for many holiday makers!
Staff very friendly and helpful, evening entertainment varied and enjoyable.
We enjoyed our seaview room, bathroom a little on the small side but adequate.
Looking forward to a third sty in September!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel JS Cape Colom has a spectacular cliff-top setting in Porto Colom, Mallorca. It offers incredible views, spa facilities and a large outdoor swimming pool. The hotel has over 1000 m² of terraces and gardens, with direct access to the sea. The buffet restaurant offers local and international foods as well as show cooking. There is also a snack bar by the pool. The Cape Colom's spa includes sauna, jacuzzi and pressure showers, as well as massages. It also has a gym, and excellent sports facilities. Porto Colom is one of Mallorca's best natural harbours, and is 500 metres from the sandy beach of Cala Marsal. Activities including scuba diving, fishing and sailing are on offer here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel JS Cape Colom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Js Cape Colom Hotel Porto Colom
- Hotel Cape Colom
- Cape Colom Porto
- Hotel JS Cape Colom Porto Colom, Majorca