Beautiful African themed hotel in its own grounds. Service impeccable. Hotel breakfast delicious. Lobby is amazingly furnished. If beaches and Ports an important part of your stay then hire a car. The island is easy enough to navigate.
Be careful on room choice: we (2 adults, 2 children) booked an African Junior suite, which was SMALL. What it lacked in size, it made up for in lavish decoration, though for kids, the walk-in shower and separate toilet just made things hard for us. Note to management: the bathroom and toilet doors open into each other and are totally unmanageable for a three-year old in the middle of the night! Plus the extractor fan needs to go in the toilet area!! Urgently!!
We saw round a 'Mallorca suite' (traditionally furnished without the theming), which was much more suitable for families, with sliding doors onto a totally separate lounge area (for the kids to sleep in) and a big marble 5-piece bathroom. If coming for a summer holiday we'd stay in this or interconnecting.
One of the main reasons we booked this hotel was for the indoor pool - seeing as we stayed during December. The pool facility was nice, but as it was shared with the spa, we were inundated with complaints for our children's loud shrieks. After shushing them for just about every other experience on the island, it seemed mean not to let them play in the pool. Instead we suffered the embarrassment of comments and dirty looks. Perhaps the management would consider a children's hour each day? Or simply advise that it's not suitable for children.
Also, the jacuzzi needed to be turned right up during the winter months.
Changing facilities here are inadequate. More dirty looks thrown all round, when I walked into the female changing rooms and didn't close the door quick enough behind me. Again, management, maybe have the door opening the other way round so passers-by can't see all the way in!
On the whole I'd definitely return. These are just small niggles that could easily be ironed out. The outside pool area looked stunning, though closed for winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the royal golf course of Bendinat, only a few minutes drive from Palma, close to the luxury marina Puerto Portals, the original Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous indulges almost every holiday wish! Alone the exotic African design let's you forget the drabness of everyday life, inspiring you to relax and dream. This haven is a wonderful golf hotel, an exclusive wellness resort, a romantic island hideaway, and a fun family place all in one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindner Golf And Wellness Resort
- Lindner Golf & Wellness Hotel Portals Nous
- Lindner Hotel Wellness
- Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous, Majorca