We stayed at this hotel for 11 nights in August. We were thoroughly impressed with the standard of the hotel and the service. We were in the levante building, the rooms were huge with a living area and 2 bathrooms. The restaurant had a variety of different foods and changed themes every night. The pool was clean and ample amount of sunbeds although it not be in the sun. The hotel was situated on top of a hill and is a 20 minute walk into the local town. We didn't find this a problem in the day, but found there wasn't many places to walk in the evening to wander other than Peguera.The hotel had a mini bus which dropped you off and picked you up at certain times which was handy. The entertainment was great and catered for all ages including ourselves at 20 and 21.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone that didn't have a problem with walking a fair distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galatzo hotel is situated in the south west of Majorca, the largest of the Balearic Island group. Built on a hilltop between the village of Paguera and the residential area of Costa de la Calma and close to the coast it offers magnificent views over the Mediterranean Sea. Surrounded by its own extensive sub tropical gardens that guarantee a quiet and relaxing atmosphere, the Galatzo hotel is the best place to make its guests forget about daily routine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maritim Hotel Galatzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Galatzo Hotel Peguera
- Maritim Hotel Peguera
- Maritim Hotel Galatzo Majorca/Peguera, Spain